Prequel to World War III Mafia: Night 5 (Send Yerr PMs!)

SwAg

Day...6?  7?

Everyone has descended into chaos.  There is no compromise in our democracy.  You have some people demanding the head of Hockey while some other very fine people demanded the head of Forge.  They were unwilling to compromise, and both feeling they had a simple 50% control, they all made a beeline for the other.

rack pounced on Hockey and started slapping him around while Forge got the noose around his neck, but ET was having none of that and delivered a big boot to the side of Forge's head.  He gave Forge a few good kicks on the ground, before wrapping another rope around his neck.  He looked over to see rack already hoisting Hockey up the light pole as he kicked and squirmed.  During this time, Forge had pulled out a piece of paper, and wrote the only thing he knew how to write: his name.  ET looked at the paper and couldn't believe his ******* eyes.

A pardon?  Are you ******* kidding me.  You declare yourself innocent, but give up all of your power?  For **** sake.

Don't be mad at me, my power to pardon is UNLIMITED!  AND ABSOLUTE!  I can pardon anyone I want whenever I want!  Many very smart people said it was a good idea, and I did it.

ET is about to rip the pardon apart and proceed with the witch hunt lynch anyway, when suddenly a storm of agents come through and remove Forge from danger.

Visibly pissed, ET looks over at rack tugging up and down on the rope that is hanging Hockey.

Hockey is dead.  He was Shawn SpySir, Sorta Evil but we need a Good Team for this to be Mafia-Aligned.

Forge survived due to a pardon, but at what cost?

What's left of the crowd is left in carnage, as an on-point playlist from Marshall Mathers and Slim Shady LP, as everyone drifts into the night.

SEND YERR PMs

Edited by SwAg

Night 6 (7?):

No death occurs on this night because lol we don't want the fun to end.

Touch wandered back into the crowd, but something is different... He is still Touch, but there seems to be a shadow that lingers over his presence...

Old me killed the new me, watch him bleed to death, I breathe on the mirror, I don't see my breath, possibly I'm dead, I must be possessed, like an evil spell, I'm E-V-I-L (evil spelled).

@theuntouchable has returned to the game.