Prequel to World War III Mafia: Night 5 (Send Yerr PMs!)

SwAg

4 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Regardless of your guarantees the ONLY play left for the civs is to lynch Forge.....there literally isn't another play.

Either the game is over with this upcoming write-up or the ratio is 3-1 (or 2-1-1) which clearly shows that Forge is the last mafia and needs to be lynched.

@rackcs and @ET80 please understand the above and vote Forge regardless of what the write-up says tonight.

• Like 1

Just because you want to act all high and mighty because I was wrong one time, doesn’t mean I have to stop. 

it didn’t make any sense to have two civ protectors with zero restrictions in a game that has not had that many hits. On top of that, forge survived a hit attempt that I put on him. On top of that even, counselor had a character that very easily would fit as a framer as well. Stop acting like it was this giant mistake that didn’t make any sense at all. 

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Just because you want to act all high and mighty because I was wrong one time, doesn’t mean I have to stop. 

it didn’t make any sense to have two civ protectors with zero restrictions in a game that has not had that many hits. On top of that, forge survived a hit attempt that I put on him. On top of that even, counselor had a character that very easily would fit as a framer as well. Stop acting like it was this giant mistake that didn’t make any sense at all. 

Framer was legitimately the ONLY possible explanation on why to lynch Counselor but you've sold yourself into this "another mafia" theory so hard that you literally created that role to lynch a claimed, investigated civ.

Listen, had it worked out it would have been an MVP type of move but now that it hasn't we need to go back to the drawing board.

Below are the facts:

Forge is Drump/Head Honcho. It has been stated in write-ups.

Racks killed MWil N1 even though he already had some heat and there was no reason to waste the hit.

ET has now had multiple investigations come through correctly, including one mafia who was very clear.

I have corroborated 3 investigations, one of which was mafia.

You have killed two mafia.

If there's another mafia in that group the ratio is 2-2 and the game is already over and typing all these words is meaningless. I'm assuming that it isn't or swag wouldn't draw out the night events which means that the ratio after tonight is either 3-1 (which means 3 civs and one mafia) or 2-1-1 (which means 2 civs, one mafia, and one other) the common theme between these two ratios is that there is only one mafia member left.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hockey5djh said:

Framer was legitimately the ONLY possible explanation on why to lynch Counselor but you've sold yourself into this "another mafia" theory so hard that you literally created that role to lynch a claimed, investigated civ.

Listen, had it worked out it would have been an MVP type of move but now that it hasn't we need to go back to the drawing board.

Below are the facts:

Forge is Drump/Head Honcho. It has been stated in write-ups.

Racks killed MWil N1 even though he already had some heat and there was no reason to waste the hit.

ET has now had multiple investigations come through correctly, including one mafia who was very clear.

I have corroborated 3 investigations, one of which was mafia.

You have killed two mafia.

If there's another mafia in that group the ratio is 2-2 and the game is already over and typing all these words is meaningless. I'm assuming that it isn't or swag wouldn't draw out the night events which means that the ratio after tonight is either 3-1 (which means 3 civs and one mafia) or 2-1-1 (which means 2 civs, one mafia, and one other) the common theme between these two ratios is that there is only one mafia member left.

If there is one mafia left, then something changed. I am outright positive that Forge slipped yesterday. Could that have forced me into some wrong thinking on counselor? Absolutely, but I am positive forge slipped yesterday. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

If there is one mafia left, then something changed. I am outright positive that Forge slipped yesterday. Could that have forced me into some wrong thinking on counselor? Absolutely, but I am positive forge slipped yesterday. 

If there's another mafia besides Forge the game is already over.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hockey5djh said:

Lynching anyone else is wrong. Period. End of story. Regardless of how well people have played in this game, last game, last year, or back when the cowboys were relevant. Regardless of any other move that could realistically happen. Forge must be lynched.

You’re not even listening at this point. Good day. 

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

You’re not even listening at this point. Good day. 

Your point starts with a basis in what Forge, an identified mafia member, is saying. Full stop.

There's a reason why you ignore identified mafia. Once more mislynch and he'll pull out a win in a game he has no business winning. His job right now is to introduce doubt that he's the last person. Just ignore everything he says.

4 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Your point starts with a basis in what Forge, an identified mafia member, is saying. Full stop.

There's a reason why you ignore identified mafia. Once more mislynch and he'll pull out a win in a game he has no business winning. His job right now is to introduce doubt that he's the last person. Just ignore everything he says.

I said good day. 

Night 5 (or 6?):

Forge had just housed a dozen-or-so overcooked steaks with his usual assortment of ketchup and coke (sniff sniff).  He belched and farted so loudly that his saggy body rippled from the outward expulsion.  It was a horrifying sight to behold as his leathery skin then drooped back into place after expending precious energy, since Forge is retarded and thinks your body has finite energy, and thus if you move too much or exercise, you die sooner.  As I said, Forge might actually be the dumbest **** to ever exist.

Anyway, Forge was in a towering temper due to his energy expenditure.  So, he sent the not-so-secret service to meet Touch in person, to ask if he was thinking of hurting him or if he's linked to terrorists.  Touch said only when it comes to ink and lyricists.  The NSSS reported back to Forge who then proceeded to reveal what he thought were the contents of that interview on a secured and encrypted platform that is immune from manipulation and abuse: Twitter.

Layabout Touch is a traitor and should be dealt with how we deal with traitors.  People say the death penalty is expensive, but how expensive is a bullet?  Exactly, and maybe while we're at it, how bout we bring over corporal punishment, like Saudi Arabia and GINA?  Caught stealing?  Chop off their hand.  Caught peddling young girls to rich buddies.  Nothing.  Disrespect the leader?  Two bullets, back of the head.

The tweet chain went on for too long, eventually Forge riled up his base enough that a mob began to ascend upon Detroit from the South.  It took them a long time to arrive because basically everyone from South of the Mason-Dixon line and east of the Mississippi River has at least a learning disability.  Anyway, they arrive and burned all of Detroit to the ground because they couldn't tell which black person was Touch, even though Touch is white, but they don't get that because of some rap on TV.  Also, now they're making rap videos supporting Forge, which is awesome.

Touch is dead.  He was Eminem, The Hero We've Lacked Since Kanye Said George Bush Doesn't Care About Black People-Aligned (Town).