Prequel to World War III Mafia: Night 5 (Send Yerr PMs!)

SwAg

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Not necessarily. There’s been bastard investigators too before 

But they are not called Bastard investigator. They would be called crazy cop, insane cop, etc right. I've never seen something literally called Bastard something, which means it pertains to a bastard element imo

So Orca is town. Guessing hockey is town as well. Dome is town. Racks killed mwill so I will consider him town as well. 

There's the whole Gopher Counselor thing to settle 

Et is Indy for me

Then it's down to squire pickle and touch if I'm not mistaken. Gun to my head I will go squire but I don't necessarily know if I want to endanger one of the remaining unclaimed

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

But they are not called Bastard investigator. They would be called crazy cop, insane cop, etc right. I've never seen something literally called Bastard something, which means it pertains to a bastard element imo

5 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

2 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

So Orca is town. Guessing hockey is town as well. Dome is town. Racks killed mwill so I will consider him town as well. 

There's the whole Gopher Counselor thing to settle 

Et is Indy for me

Then it's down to squire pickle and touch if I'm not mistaken. Gun to my head I will go squire but I don't necessarily know if I want to endanger one of the remaining unclaimed

Squire is where I would lean