Prequel to World War III Mafia: Night 5 (Send Yerr PMs!)

SwAg

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I don't follow the last sentence

as to the first, I fully believe comey or someone from the fbi is in the game as they are part of the deep state conspiracy to remove drump from office.  otherwise the fbi arresting dome does not make sense.  

whoever is doing that is scum, they would not be aligned with drump and would have their own agenda

Comey seems like a likely character and quite possibly the jailer based on the color of the writeups. The last sentence was more color around an enhancer/motivator role and when you would see them in a game.

6 minutes ago, The Orca said:
11 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

While I do know there is a jailer role out there that is unclaimed I highly doubt that FBI members are actual characters rather than color for a write-up.

Also if you factor in that role enhancers are really only used in the case of "role madness games" where everyone has some type of power.

???

maybe unidentified would have been a better word.

8 minutes ago, rackcs said:

There absolutely is another protector claim out there

I took his phrasing as his way of soft claiming protector. If he isn't the protector and just knows of one he still is claiming another protector. I'm feeling pretty good about you and Counselor being scum.

Eh. His exact wording was "I know another civ protector". I'm not buying that as a soft claim but I can see how you would think that.

8 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I’ve never seen Rackcs tunnel me as scum like this when he is town. It’s really strange. Remember his name if I get lynched. 

So if I ever think you're scum and say so it's not only me tunneling but means I'm scum? Ok then.

2 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Eh. His exact wording was "I know another civ protector". I'm not buying that as a soft claim but I can see how you would think that.

My point is that it doesn't matter either way. No matter if its him or someone else, hes claiming theres another protector.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Idk, it kinda comes off more like an attempt to put doubt in counselor as the protector and hopefully get him lynched off it. 

You talking about gopher? I could see it but the malf interaction makes me think its counselor.