Prequel to World War III Mafia: Night 5 (Send Yerr PMs!)

SwAg

9 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

So....regardless of who dies, Forge gets the hammer tomorrow. @theuntouchable @ET80 @rackcs

Seriously....no more theories on how overpowered roles are or how things need balance. Its a game hosted by Swag. Either its already over or Forge needs to be hammered, there is no other civ sided choice with only 3 players left.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I still think this is a bad idea 

Well....there's now 5 players left after the counselor lynch. Assuming mafia gets a hit today that brings us to 4. Its either you're right, its a 2-2 ratio and mafia wins or you're wrong and its a 3-1 ratio and Forge needs to go.

This isn't accounting for you having a hit (I forget how often they are) which should be used on Forge.

8 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Well....there's now 5 players left after the counselor lynch. Assuming mafia gets a hit today that brings us to 4. Its either you're right, its a 2-2 ratio and mafia wins or you're wrong and its a 3-1 ratio and Forge needs to go.

This isn't accounting for you having a hit (I forget how often they are) which should be used on Forge.

I’m out of hits