Prequel to World War III Mafia: Night 5 (Send Yerr PMs!)

SwAg

Also, outing yourself as godfather kind of sucks. I wasn't joking about that. I thought it was going to be really fun to do that, then just troll incessantly, but the trolling died out pretty quick and I realized that I really couldn't participate without creating some possible wifom that may go south. So I basically just trolled a bit, tried to aggravate touch, and kept things about myself. 

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

I found a mafia. That's all I needed to validate my existence.

Off to retire. If I come back, it's as a host. Thinking about hosting "Community" Mafia.

You're not retiring. At the very least play in Nacho's Star Wars game. I feel like that is going to need a good amount of signups

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Guess i'll just laugh this one off as an unwinnable game from the start then lol.

24 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Well, Forge couldn’t die via lynch or NK as long as he had a non-pardoned teammate alive.

He could die via day kill (so rack could have killed him at any time if he didn’t blow his day kill on MWil), or via wrestling match (Rick never used his wrestling match).

You all just lynched him like 4x while missing every single lynch.

Touch was Marshall Mathers, the Vig because of his rap on BET about Trump.  If Touch is lynched, he just dies.  If he’s killed, he comes back as Slim Shady, and cannot win with the person or faction that killed him.  ET was lynched, Rack met his WC, and game ended.

As for the irradiated water, you’re not just suddenly violently ill upon drinking tainted water.  He had a chance to die every day, but hit on it til he got the 50-50 for death or swamp creature, not that it even matters since Town just loses 2 days ago if he’s not converted.

23 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Imagine missing every lynch and whining about the game being unwinnable

So you're saying the Civs could have only won if a single shot daykill (that hit a mafia) or a single use civ special move hit the godfather....got it.

They're nice twists and all but....i'll stick with laughing this one off.

Edited by Hockey5djh

Just now, Hockey5djh said:

Also, I don't exactly call attempting to lynch the godfather a "miss" just an awfully overpowered mechanic in the game.

i mean, in fairness, does anyone really believe that I'm outing myself on n2 if I'm not an overpowered GF of some sort? 

2 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

So you're saying the Civs could have only won if a single shot daykill (that hit a mafia) or a single use civ special move hit the godfather....got it.

To be fair, we still had a good shot had I not screwed up. 

Just now, Hockey5djh said:

So you're saying the Civs could have only won if a single shot daykill (that hit a mafia) or a single use civ special move hit....got it.

No, I’m saying that those were the ways Town could have instantly circumvented the mechanic of his protection.  Otherwise, you simply had to wait for his protection to lapse, by... I don’t know, doing something with your lynches other than lynching Forge for the fifth time, and killing Town with impunity.

I don’t know how you read what I wrote, and reached this interpretation.  Is it worth explaining further, or are you fundamentally unable to grasp it?

3 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Also, I don't exactly call attempting to lynch the godfather a "miss" just an awfully overpowered mechanic in the game.

A mechanic in literally half the games, including a game of mine you played previously, then you act like it’s a foreign and unknown mechanic.

It is one of the most common protective mechanics in online mafia games outside this forum, because it shifts focus onto thread play, as you know you got one, and have to read them to find teammates... which is basically what Forge lamented with being outed.  Just no one capitalized.