Prequel to World War III Mafia: Night 5 (Send Yerr PMs!)

SwAg

Just now, Forge said:

I mean, Gopher's claim was bungled to the point of absurdity. It was almost worse than mine, and mine was intentionally bad lol. When he botched that, the problem became that it immediately had to cast doubt on counselor, so he basically killed two town with that. Touch's progression to doubt counselor was completely warranted and logical

I was right there until I got the counselor invest results.

Just now, Forge said:

I mean, Gopher's claim was bungled to the point of absurdity. It was almost worse than mine, and mine was intentionally bad lol. When he botched that, the problem became that it immediately had to cast doubt on counselor, so he basically killed two town with that. Touch's progression to doubt counselor was completely warranted and logical. 

The biggest thing that hung me up was that gopher doubted the counselor claim but also protected it too. He was also still trying to be very vague so I had assumed he had some kind of restriction to it like every other day or can’t protect yourself etc etc and then when counselor claimed to have no restrictions, I didn’t really believe it 

4 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Probably initial overreaction on my side having lived through the game and not knowing all the twists and roles. Civs definitely made mistakes all around but hitting on multiple vig hits and investigations and still not winning sucks.

Yeah, well, Mafia didn’t win either.

Rack opted not to end the game the previous night, electing to not kill after Forge was unable to kill due to the pardon rendering him fully vanilla.

Town’s mistakes were just an embarrassment of errors with Nacho, gopher, Counselor, etc. and a fixation on Forge, who multiple people seemingly knew was out of grasp.  ET and Touch even yelled about it on D3 onward!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, well, Mafia didn’t win either.

Rack opted not to end the game the previous night, electing to not kill after Forge was unable to kill due to the pardon rendering him fully vanilla.

Town’s mistakes were just an embarrassment of errors with Nacho, gopher, Counselor, etc. and a fixation on Forge, who multiple people seemingly knew was out of grasp.  ET and Touch even yelled about it on D3 onward!

After my hit attempt on him failed I was adamant that had to be the mechanic. Then when I killed orca I thought there may be a chance that was it but still wasn’t sure. 

22 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I didn’t realize Pickle and Orca were congressmen.

What's this all about? 

50 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Oh hell yeah, rng god finally giving me my due @Malfatron was Malf actually scum or just a bastard role?

I actually was converted twice this game. I killed mwil and then his team converted me. Then I was converted right near the end too. I ghosted and coasted through most of this game tbh. Most of the credit for my win goes to my incompetent bros, they were the behind the scenes geniuses in chat.

So @theuntouchable......

Also 

Who the hell won? 

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

You know it’s a good game when in a 36 hour time span we went from a sure win to a sure loss to a 50/50 shot to a “hey we are going to lose so let’s screw town and help rack” mechanic. Thanks @SwAg. Sorry I suck.

Im just waiting for Orca to arrive 

• Like 1