Prequel to World War III Mafia: Night 5 (Send Yerr PMs!)

SwAg

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

The dude on the OP side of it is whining about a mechanic? 

Swag intentionally ignored questions, allowed PM fishing, was vague as **** on answers, was an absolutely ***** *** about answers etc...and allowed the game to go way to long that it wasnt even fun...vanilla and a faction kill are two different things and wasnt specified how he meant it. Just crap from my view point...but whatever

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Well I can't deny that.  

We could have literally said anyone was lycnhed and swag would have gone with it.  

We missed out on that opportunity

xD

You really did.  If no one contradicted the Count before I posted a write-up, it was more than likely going to stand.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Forge said:

i mean, in fairness, does anyone really believe that I'm outing myself on n2 if I'm not an overpowered GF of some sort? 

My only criticism is that you didn't troll ENOUGH.

I think a few of us remember Chauboy (I think he got banned for... something, I don't know). He was once Scott Hall in an NWO themed Mafia game, it was immediately announced he was Mafia as the game started, he was unhittable/unlynchable for the first few days of the game.

He trolled civs SO bad in that game, I wanted to find out where he lived and beat him to death. It was grade A trolling, got everyone in such an uproar that the rest of the mafia was able to "contribute" by simply insulting him non stop. But, he kept trolling away, just infuriating stuff. By the time he was killed off, nobody had enough of a lead on anyone to get anything going.

@Malfatron, @theuntouchable, @Hockey5djh - remember Chauboy? 

58 minutes ago, Forge said:

You're not retiring. At the very least play in Nacho's Star Wars game. I feel like that is going to need a good amount of signups

If I could get a role like you/Chauboy - invincible, can't be lynched or killed, but 100% confirmed Mafia - I'd consider playing.

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

I think a few of us remember Chauboy (I think he got banned for... something, I don't know). He was once Scott Hall in an NWO themed Mafia game, it was immediately announced he was Mafia as the game started, he was unhittable/unlynchable for the first few days of the game.

He trolled civs SO bad in that game, I wanted to find out where he lived and beat him to death. It was grade A trolling, got everyone in such an uproar that the rest of the mafia was able to "contribute" by simply insulting him non stop. But, he kept trolling away, just infuriating stuff. By the time he was killed off, nobody had enough of a lead on anyone to get anything going.

If I could get a role like you/Chauboy - invincible, can't be lynched or killed, but 100% confirmed Mafia - I'd consider playing.

I'm on it for my next game lmao

• Like 2

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Swag intentionally ignored questions, allowed PM fishing, was vague as **** on answers, was an absolutely ***** *** about answers etc...and allowed the game to go way to long that it wasnt even fun...vanilla and a faction kill are two different things and wasnt specified how he meant it. Just crap from my view point...but whatever

Different hosts are different. Some answer all questions, some don’t. 

The only reason the game last so long was because of a ridiculously OP player that was on your squad ......

Let me put this into perspective for you. Lets say forge is outed d2. EVEN IF town had nailed every single invest from then on, it still would have taken AT LEAST 6 days for them to be able to get rid of forge and win (unless they managed to pick up on the unclear roles that could trump it). And that isn’t even counting if they had tried to lynch him anywhere in there. 

that means they literally would have gone a perfect 6/6 on their invests and 100% on their lynches and it still would have taken 6 days. 

just let that sink in. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ET80 said:

That may have been before I started cause I don’t recognize the name 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

That may have been before I started cause I don’t recognize the name 

Really? He was the one who fell off the treadmill when he was staring at that girls' booty?

I think he was pre-WAYTA, now that I think about it.

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I already explained this, but I don’t hand hold for people, or indulge in their digging for information beyond their Role PM because that’s all that they are intended to know.  

I eventually relented on some issues because they were already spoiled on D1 and you were all whining relentlessly.  Mafia was supposed to be unaware of the Town survivor WC, but after two of you face planted on that, I relented and gave it to you.

You kept trying to have me attach labels to roles, so you could do exactly this: whine when it doesn’t fit your conception of the label (MASON, ANYONE?).  I ignored Town’s requests for this too, not just you.

I answered all clarification questions promptly and accurately.  If one of you asked about the factional kill post-pardon, it would have been answered.  

And it’s sorta moot regardless because rack remained acting solely in coordination with Mafia... if you all have him kill ET, the game is over before Touch can return, and you all can force a tie-win by simply saying you’re going to vote No Lynch endlessly.