Prequel to World War III Mafia: Night 5 (Send Yerr PMs!)

SwAg

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

In fairness, I don't think that the PM thing would have outed me. Pickle brought it up, but I have a past precedent of avoiding those pm conversations even as town (Marvel mafia). While people still may have doubted me for that, I Don't know that it would have been a death knell or anything for me vote wise. I just don't like getting into the pm discussion, whether I'm town or mafia. Personally, it's a spirit of the game thing. 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

I agree

Yet neither of you said anything.  Your cowardous fits the theme well.

17 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I already explained this, but I don’t hand hold for people, or indulge in their digging for information beyond their Role PM because that’s all that they are intended to know.  

I eventually relented on some issues because they were already spoiled on D1 and you were all whining relentlessly.  Mafia was supposed to be unaware of the Town survivor WC, but after two of you face planted on that, I relented and gave it to you.

You kept trying to have me attach labels to roles, so you could do exactly this: whine when it doesn’t fit your conception of the label (MASON, ANYONE?).  I ignored Town’s requests for this too, not just you.

I answered all clarification questions promptly and accurately.  If one of you asked about the factional kill post-pardon, it would have been answered.  

And it’s sorta moot regardless because rack remained acting solely in coordination with Mafia... if you all have him kill ET, the game is over before Touch can return, and you all can force a tie-win by simply saying you’re going to vote No Lynch endlessly.

1. I disagree 

2. You went over 24 hours without saying we had a faction kill while answering other things. You only answered after i said someone PM swag cause he is ignoring us. So for over 24 hours we were playing and not knowing if we could kill at night. Its not a big hindrance but is beyond annoying that we were playing and not know what we can and cant do...then you say sure why not

Asked at 8:28 am on Nov 1st and answered at 3:30 pm on Nov 2nd

2. I told them repeatedly to someone kill ET...so if someone talked Racks out of that...that was on them and @rackcsgets a pass in my book...sorry racks my bad

Last thing I say on this

Edited by The Orca

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

1. I disagree 

2. You went over 24 hours without saying we had a faction kill while answering other things. You only answered after i said someone PM swag cause he is ignoring us. So for over 24 hours we were playing and not knowing if we could kill at night. Its not a big hindrance but is beyond annoying thatvwas dont knownwhat we can and cant do...then you say sure why not

Asked at 8:28 am on Nov 1st and answered at 3:30 pm on Nov 2nd

2. I told them repeatedly to someone kill ET...so if someone talked Racks out of that...that was on them and @rackcsgets a pass in my book...sorry racks my bad

Last thing I say on this

So you asked a question before it had any real relevance to the game and it was answered before it had any Relevance to the game and you’re upset that it wasn’t answered as quickly as you wanted it answered. 

ok then. 

I regret nothing as far as ethics/morals.

My role asked me to survive the game and said nothing about helping my team. I felt getting the info out first, given my PGO ability, could get me a clear and coast to my wincon while people ignored me with night moves. Obviously it didn't pan out but it's a fine strategy for the goal I was given.

Not my fault scum stepped right in the way of what I was already planning on claiming at some point. 

• Like 1

Just now, The Orca said:

Again, he was actually doing this for our benefit, which is why everyone agreed. He was trying to help us get the win. Nobody knew that Touch was going to come back. His move could kill OR convert, 50/50. Had it converted, Rack's faction would have won and we still would have lost. We figured that it was better not to take a 1 in 2 chance that mafia would lose and simply hang ET the following day. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I already explained this, but I don’t hand hold for people, or indulge in their digging for information beyond their Role PM because that’s all that they are intended to know.  

I eventually relented on some issues because they were already spoiled on D1 and you were all whining relentlessly.  Mafia was supposed to be unaware of the Town survivor WC, but after two of you face planted on that, I relented and gave it to you.

You kept trying to have me attach labels to roles, so you could do exactly this: whine when it doesn’t fit your conception of the label (MASON, ANYONE?).  I ignored Town’s requests for this too, not just you.

I answered all clarification questions promptly and accurately.  If one of you asked about the factional kill post-pardon, it would have been answered.  

And it’s sorta moot regardless because rack remained acting solely in coordination with Mafia... if you all have him kill ET, the game is over before Touch can return, and you all can force a tie-win by simply saying you’re going to vote No Lynch endlessly.

Can confirm. I knew untouch was playing a game with his "no role" shtick but I'd be lying if I didn't sent Swag a PM anyway to try and confirm.

• Like 1