Prequel to World War III Mafia: Night 5 (Send Yerr PMs!)

SwAg

12 minutes ago, Forge said:

Again, he was actually doing this for our benefit, which is why everyone agreed. He was trying to help us get the win. Nobody knew that Touch was going to come back. His move could kill OR convert, 50/50. Had it converted, Rack's faction would have won and we still would have lost. We figured that it was better not to take a 1 in 2 chance that mafia would lose and simply hang ET the following day. 

50/50 I say go for the kill

14 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

So you asked a question before it had any real relevance to the game and it was answered before it had any Relevance to the game and you’re upset that it wasn’t answered as quickly as you wanted it answered. 

ok then. 

The game started Oct 31st and we had no idea if we could kill other than a 50/50 day invest/kill and a 1 shot random duel. 2 days later...2 days into the game we had no idea how we could kill other than those two weak *** things. SO YES it was relevant

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

???

Why would I, I don't post d1 and still nailed forge :ph34r:

giphy.gif

Maybe but I don't know why or how they could even believe that 

You blaming Swag for people playing the PM game is like the people suing Remington for the shooting that took place years ago. 

most likely because swag was the host and they wouldn’t put it past him tk **** with me. 

Oh yeah, Orca’s whining is about to be even more amusing since people are freaking out about Mafia being OP based solely on Forge’s role.

You all must have forgot they had other roles too.

Admittedly, now Hockey is probably gonna come yell at me again.

Whether or not touch had a role was irrelevant. 

If he's lying, he'd do that as any alignment as any role just for fun

If he's being honest, well, it's a bastard game so who cares? We have no way of knowing what that means.

People who gave that more than about 10 seconds consideration are doo-doo heads. 

• Like 1

Just now, theuntouchable said:

You blaming Swag for people playing the PM game is like the people suing Remington for the shooting that took place years ago. 

most likely because swag was the host and they wouldn’t put it past him tk **** with me. 

Tbf, that Remington case is actually extraordinarily clever.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I think I played that game rather well if I do say so myself. 

You did. It almost got you converted (you mentioned in thread that it made you the most logical target, and that was something that I brought up in chat based on what malf said that you were essentially a back up). But we really weren't sure what the hell you were. 

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

Whether or not touch had a role was irrelevant. 

If he's lying, he'd do that as any alignment as any role just for fun

If he's being honest, well, it's a bastard game so who cares? We have no way of knowing what that means.

People who gave that more than about 10 seconds consideration are doo-doo heads. 

I did have fun with it tho 

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

You did. It almost got you converted (you mentioned in thread that it made you the most logical target, and that was something that I brought up in chat based on what malf said that you were essentially a back up). But we really weren't sure what the hell you were. 

The biggest thing I was looking for was a chance to try and get a few decent reads and buy enough time to use my hits accurately. And have a little fun with it as well.

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Disagree slightly.  

Once people started playing it and mafia brought it to swag's attention that is when swag should have stepped in and given the town role pm to scum. he openly has admitted to refusing to do so.  

It is like your amusement ride is defective and it is brought to your attention and you choose to ignore it until someone is seriously injured or worse.  

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Disagree slightly.  

Once people started playing it and mafia brought it to swag's attention that is when swag should have stepped in and given the town role pm to scum. he openly has admitted to refusing to do so.  

It is like your amusement ride is defective and it is brought to your attention and you choose to ignore it until someone is seriously injured or worse.  

I stayed out of the talk and ended up just fine going away from it.