Prequel to World War III Mafia: Night 5 (Send Yerr PMs!)

SwAg

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

I would never!

I can't believe you would think that I was suggesting that I should kill somebody. That's a scum move! It's clear your head is on the scummy side of things in this game. 

You literally put a gif of a guy choosing who to shoot with his gun!!!

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

You literally put a gif of a guy choosing who to shoot with his gun!!!

He has no gun  It's his hands! And they are wearing vests, clearly!  It's obvious that gif had nothing to do with killing people, you murderous scum

Mwil23 drives by in a convertible, waving to the crowd as they cheer him on. He leans over and kisses his wife drawing whoops and hollers from the onlookers. 

Rackcs sits on a grassy knoll watching the car. He pulls at his dress and lays on his stomach, adjusting the sniper rifle and getting into position. He looks into the scope and takes careful aim. He lines up the crosshairs with Mwil23's forehead. 

Rackcs breathes in deeply and calms his body. 

"**** you, you pig. I'm on my own now"

Rackcs pulls the trigger. 

@SwAg

Edited by rackcs
  • Like 5

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

so youre Lee Harvey Oswald? lol

No, that's the just the flavor I went with. My pm says I activate my day kill by theatrically activating it in thread and tagging swag so I had some fun with it. I'm just trying to widow myself.

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Are we gonna see a flip today @rackcs?

I think so. My pm doesn't specify but I assume so.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Lee Harvey Oswald didn’t wear a dress so nice subtle grassy knoll flavor. Well guys good luck. I have parent teacher conferences tomorrow and Tuesday anyway.

@rackcs you should have at least gone with Umbrella Man if you were going to do a history teacher like that.