Week #9 Game Day Thread Steelers vs. Colts

Steeler Hitman

16 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Ik. I expect us to finish 6-10, 7-9.

With our remaining schedule, I could absolutely see us getting even 9 wins, but realistically I see 7-9 or 8-8.  We should absolutely beat the Bengals, Jets and at least split with the Browns.  Then there should be at least one more win in there.

If we cant get to at least 7-9, that will be extremely pathetic.

• Like 1

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/11/06/bud-dupree-named-afc-defensive-player-of-the-week/Zaius Nation - Some Apes Are More Equal Than Others

congrats to Bud, crow is being served to all. :o

Lets see this continue, maybe he will get DPOY? Imagine saying that? The schedule is in his favour and he is getting better. Contract seasons have a way of bringing out the best in players don't they.  Maybe Ported was a coach that didn't suite Bud, much better this season. 

13 hours ago, 3rivers said:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/11/06/bud-dupree-named-afc-defensive-player-of-the-week/Zaius Nation - Some Apes Are More Equal Than Others

congrats to Bud, crow is being served to all. :o

Lets see this continue, maybe he will get DPOY? Imagine saying that? The schedule is in his favour and he is getting better. Contract seasons have a way of bringing out the best in players don't they.  Maybe Ported was a coach that didn't suite Bud, much better this season. 

There's just no way that is happening.

9 hours ago, skywlker32 said:

There's just no way that is happening.

I'm not expecting it, but what if he went on a real terror, it could be possible. If a player finishes with say 18 sacks, 7FF , they could get up there in votes. Of course, Donald would have to be kept in check,  and as of now I don't know where he ranks for the DPOY. Some people like N.Bosa, and then perhaps another dark horse could be wearing #39xD or #90 around here.

• Like 1

On 11/7/2019 at 6:28 PM, 3rivers said:

I'm not expecting it, but what if he went on a real terror, it could be possible. If a player finishes with say 18 sacks, 7FF , they could get up there in votes. Of course, Donald would have to be kept in check,  and as of now I don't know where he ranks for the DPOY. Some people like N.Bosa, and then perhaps another dark horse could be wearing #39xD or #90 around here.

My point being, even with Bud having a career year so far, he would probably have to at LEAST double his output going forward.

36 minutes ago, skywlker32 said:

My point being, even with Bud having a career year so far, he would probably have to at LEAST double his output going forward.

agree, it was a bit far fetched and complimentary at the same time. Bud has stepped up, playing sold and making plays, proving the doubters wrong all while maintaining his cool. He never trubisky'd and said he had to turn off the TV's  etc..... he just dealt with the criticism and got better. \

However, there is a chance that Minkah or TJ get the DPOY xD

On 2019-11-04 at 12:16 PM, FourThreeMafia said:

If we cant get to at least 7-9, that will be extremely pathetic.

the rams game and the next ravens game are the ones I was seeing as the "possible" losses. Now it's possibly going to be the game vs the Ravens for the AFCN and possibly #2 seedB|