Week 9 Games

Leader

2 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

EVERY ****ING TIME A TEAM IS CLOSE TO BEATING THE PATRIOTS SOMEBODY MUFFS A ****ING PUNT EVERY ****ING TIME THIS ****ING HAPPENS EVERY ****ING TIME I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP IT IS EVERY ****ING TIME!

Dont freak just yet......
BALT seems to be weathering the storm.

9 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

EVERY ****ING TIME A TEAM IS CLOSE TO BEATING THE PATRIOTS SOMEBODY MUFFS A ****ING PUNT EVERY ****ING TIME THIS ****ING HAPPENS EVERY ****ING TIME I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP IT IS EVERY ****ING TIME!

Okay.
You can freak out now :) 

Yeah, **** the NFL.  How did they overturn that Burkhead fumble?  I’m just so sick of this.  It’s not even fun anymore.  

Watch the Chiefs lose to the Colts and the Ravens lose to the ****ing Raiders and the Patriots will have to play the ****ing Raiders and Colts to get back to the Super Bowl.  

7 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Yeah, **** the NFL.  How did they overturn that Burkhead fumble?  I’m just so sick of this.  It’s not even fun anymore.  Watch the Chiefs lose to the Colts and the Ravens lose to the ****ing Raiders and the Patriots will have to play the ****ing Raiders and Colts to get back to the Super Bowl.  

Dont lose heart too quickly.....

BALT's head to head victory against NE puts them in prime location to ****** home for the Playoffs away from Foxboro.

NE has a bye this week - which will balance out the two teams actual games played - and put BALT (guessing they keep winning....) a true single game back of NE - who has PHILLY, DAL, HOU & KC coming up.

A single NE loss paired up with a BALT win - puts BALT at the top of the AFC Playoff race.

10 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Saw this live, couldn't believe Hill, lol. I know he's fast but jeez...

He's 5 yards behind Williams before he even starts running.  Williams is full speed ahead and Tyreek still catches him by the 20.  

On 10/30/2019 at 7:23 AM, Leader said:

Favorites List 9.0

Green Bay over Los Angeles Chargers (H)  -  (The march continues...)
San Francisco over Arizona (H)  -  (Not much happening here...nothing to see...move along...)
Jacksonville (H) over Houston  -  (I should have paid attention to that stat of how many times Watson's beaten the Jags...)
Buffalo (H) over Washington   -  (Buffalo's a really unbalanced team...but Washington's a really bad one...)
Minnesota over Kansas City (H)  -  (Gotta check the injury lists...)
New York Jets over Miami (H)  -  (Could the NYJ's actually lose this game? Yes, but they wont...I dont think...)
Philadelphia (H) over Chicago  -  (Chicago's not been on fire this much since 1871...)
Indianapolis over Pittsburgh (H)  -  (The Steelers can be taken...)
Carolina (H) over Tennessee  -  (Tannehill gives TN a shot here...but I think CAR rebounds...)
Detroit over Oakland (H)  -  (DETs just a bit better at this stage...)
Seattle (H) over Tampa Bay  -  (The Bucs are slowly sinking in the bay...)
Cleveland over Denver (H)  -  (Geeeeeezzzz. Gotta go with CLE...though I'm not sure why...)
New England over Baltimore (H)  -  (Tempted to think BALT could put it all together...but dont think they will...)
Dallas over New York Giants (H)  -  (DALs the better / more talented team...but this divisional matchup could be interesting...)
Bye Weeks  -  Atlanta, Cincinnati, Los Angeles Rams & New Orleans.

Wish List

Green Bay over Los Angeles Chargers (H)  -  (The march continues...)
Arizona (H) over San Francisco -  (Kyler Murray declares his stardom....not, but one can hope...)
Kansas City (H) over Minnesota -  (Time has come for MN to lose some games...)
Chicago over Philadelphia  -  (A CHI victory...as difficult it is to root for...would help us the most...)
Tennessee over Carolina (H) -  (Another L for Carolina please...)
Oakland (H) over Detroit  -  (Another loss for our NFCN competition...)
Tampa Bay over Seattle (H)  -  (If Bucs could somehow win...)
Baltimore (H) over New England  -  (Sick of hearing about the greatness that is New England...)

Week 9 record: 6 + 8
YTD:  79 + 49