SNF: Patriots at Ravens GDT

AFlaccoSeagulls

7 minutes ago, goldfishwars said:

Cant launch yourself at the head and neck area and make contact, really clear call.

Agreed. But he didn't launch at the head, he hit around chest height & the momentum cause it to glance up. It's the type of play I'd like to see let go, but they called it & I'm fine with it. 

Edited by Small Town Values

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I would go for it. What do you have to lose? You have all the momentum, Baltimore was clearly playing on emotions to start the game but now they're getting pretty badly beat in all phases.

Because the red zone offense has been bad for quite some time now

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I would go for it. What do you have to lose? You have all the momentum, Baltimore was clearly playing on emotions to start the game but now they're getting pretty badly beat in all phases.

They have the ball to start the 2nd half, maybe that was in the mix.

1 minute ago, Yin-Yang said:

Gronkowski :(

1 minute ago, JohnCena said:

No Gronk is a big factor to this along with the weak O-Line when you can’t run it or don’t have a big redzone threat like Gronk it’s tough

Oh I know why....it’s just infuriating seeing a usually elite offense be so bad in the red zone 

Just now, JohnCena said:

Ravens will not score another point at least not another TD

Wouldn't be surprised if this was true. Our offense is just Lamar running the ball. All of our route combos are to beat zone coverage and are all within 5 yards of the LoS for some reason. We have nobody who can beat man coverage and New England is starting to spy Lamar, so unless we can continue running the ball down the field we're not going anywhere.

Lamar can only do so much, he's improved a lot as a passer but he's not to the level of continuously playing balls perfectly to beat tight man coverage all game, and even furthermore aside from Mark Andrews we don't have any WR's who can beat defenders for contested catches anyways.

• Like 1