Make-A-Movie Draft Discussion Thread - Writeups due 12/9

rackcs

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

DomeTron I wouldn't dare take him from you. I know who I'm picking if he's still there. What a legend.

Assuming Tim Curry.

Chistopher Nolan's IT vs matt mahogenys ghost

And they both are being inceptioned by someone else from Inception bc you couldnt get Leo

or maybe IT vs Dorf

hqdefault.jpg

Edited by Malfatron

30 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

I’d hire you as a writer and force you to adapt a movie that kills the main character from previous installments in the first 10 mins. 

I could do that.  That’s not the issue.  The issue is which character it was, why and how.  **** James Cameron.

I won’t keep y’all in suspense anymore.  I’m going to proudly announce that I am making an EQUEL to The Thing (1982).  Not a sequel, not a prequel, not a remake.  It ignores the events of the 2011 version and happens simultaneously with the 1982 version.  The Americans lucked out; they had a warning from the Norwegians that told them something strange was going on, and they had a chance to go investigate the Norwegian camp.  

These poor Brits at Outpost 32 thought nothing of a dog showing up at their research facility and assumed the Americans were negligent.  Or maybe I’ll start it some other way, who knows?