Make-A-Movie Draft Discussion Thread - Writeups due 12/9

rackcs

Benedict is a guy I really like, but doesn’t fit my movie at all so I’m not upset about that one.  

I have decided that my next pick is going to be the headliner only to be one of the first to get assimilated for shock factor.  He’ll be marketed as the RJ MacReady type only to be among the first to go and it’s gonna be epic in my mind.  

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Benedict is a guy I really like, but doesn’t fit my movie at all so I’m not upset about that one.  

I have decided that my next pick is going to be the headliner only to be one of the first to get assimilated for shock factor.  He’ll be marketed as the RJ MacReady type only to be among the first to go and it’s gonna be epic in my mind.  

like with ryan reynolds being billed as the star in life and then dying 5 minutes in? 

1 hour ago, FinneasGage said:

like with ryan reynolds being billed as the star in life and then dying 5 minutes in? 

Something like that, but he won’t die, die.  He’ll still be in it, just get assimilated quickly.

Edited by Outpost31