Make-A-Movie Draft Discussion Thread - Writeups due 12/9

rackcs

5 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

@Malfatron is the only one I worry about taking my #2 guy.  And that’s a shame because my #2 is the new Sam Neil.  Extremely underrated.  When you watch him, you don’t see an actor, you see a character.  Believable in every single way.  In every single scene.  He’s capable of stealing an entire scene... No, he’s capable of stealing an entire movie.  

Speaking of Sam Neil, if he doesn’t get drafted, he might be a perfect addition.  I think he’s British.  

Well you’re in luck... Malf is gone for a week, promoting our film internationally 

6 minutes ago, Dome said:

Leave it to a browns fan to start making hires with no real plans for them 

I expect expectations to be extremely high, ratings for the film itself to be extremely low, and yet I will sell out every theater in the Cleveland area for the duration of it's time in theaters the entire Fall of 2020.

• Like 2

@rackcs thanks for hosting this thing. I was telling malf yesterday that this is the most fun I've had on the forums in a while.. We have over 20 pages of PM discussions on our movie already, and we really have only decided on our top 2 actors that we want.

well done man, you timed this perfectly for me lol.... i'm eating it up.

once we make our next two picks we'll reveal what Dometron studios has been working on....

we also talked about how having two people in charge makes for a much more engaging experience.... i think we've both had ideas that the other loved and our movie is better because of it... malf has also talked me out of ideas that probably weren't that good, it's nice to have another. 

ya'll should've got a co-producer. we're having way more fun than you.

i think i might host a (very restricted) version of this game, but you have to have two creative minds on each film. it makes the process much more fun. 

Edited by Dome

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

@Malfatron is the only one I worry about taking my #2 guy.  And that’s a shame because my #2 is the new Sam Neil.  Extremely underrated.  When you watch him, you don’t see an actor, you see a character.  Believable in every single way.  In every single scene.  He’s capable of stealing an entire scene... No, he’s capable of stealing an entire movie.  

Speaking of Sam Neil, if he doesn’t get drafted, he might be a perfect addition.  I think he’s British.  

We have a huge list of guys who probably won't get drafted who could all fill some smaller roles.... i wish more people would send in picks early lol

@everyone

if rackcs doesn't have a pick before your next pick, SEND HIM A BIG BOARD.

there's literally zero reason not to.... and even if he does pick before you, you could still send one in if you don't think your picks will overlap. 

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

Yeah I think I botched this one lol.  Maybe next time I will do better.  My cast for my movie might not work but I'm gonna power through and create this thing 

tenor.gif?itemid=14729610

you got dicaprio... i'm sure you'll think of something. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Dome said:

@rackcs thanks for hosting this thing. I was telling malf yesterday that this is the most fun I've had on the forums in a while.. We have over 20 pages of PM discussions on our movie already, and we really have only decided on our top 2 actors that we want.

well done man, you timed this perfectly for me lol.... i'm eating it up.

once we make our next two picks we'll reveal what Dometron studios has been working on....

we also talked about how having two people in charge makes for a much more engaging experience.... i think we've both had ideas that the other loved and our movie is better because of it... malf has also talked me out of ideas that probably weren't that good, it's nice to have another. 

ya'll should've got a co-producer. we're having way more fun than you.

i think i might host a (very restricted) version of this game, but you have to have two creative minds on each film. it makes the process much more fun. 

I don’t work well with others.  

6 minutes ago, Dome said:

if it wasn't for the film malf and I are working on, I'd have a ton of confidence in you, oldman and hardy...

My film is better than your film.