MIA RB Mark Walton suspended 4 games for offseason arrests (weed plus DUI)

Broncofan

3 implications:

1.   Weed arrest bypasses the 4-strike rule to get a suspension (4 positive tests - except when you get arrested, which Walton did this past summer).

2.  Normally it's 2 games - but Walton was arrested while driving recklessly and in possession.  That automatically brings it up to 4 games.

3.  MIA knew of the arrests when they claimed him - so this isn't likely changing his future with the team.    It does mean there are 4 games in which MIA doesn't have a guy who is even average-skill level (Ballage has tools and ZERO football skills).

Given what MIA is trying to do, though, it wouldn't surprise me if the MIA FO asked the NFL to expedite matters and apply the penalty this year lol.

I mean, who wouldn't want more of this:

Edited by Broncofan

2 minutes ago, FinSting said:

aiiieee, his knee was bone on bone even in college.

RB Patrick Laird is an UDFA rookie outta Cal that had some Fin fans hyped in preseason. 

Yeah, the UDFA route is the way to go right now for sure. Either that or put Jakeem Grant there if he's still healthy. Haven't kept up with the Dolphins too much, so I honestly don't know what his status is right now.

1 minute ago, the lone star said:

Yeah, the UDFA route is the way to go right now for sure. Either that or put Jakeem Grant there if he's still healthy. Haven't kept up with the Dolphins too much, so I honestly don't know what his status is right now.

Actually drafted another rookie RB Myles Gaskin from Washington but he's a wee lad at 5'9" and neither him nor fellow rook Laird have played in a real game yet. Because Drake, Walton and Ballage were there. 

But now only Ballage is there...come on rooks, step up and be counted.