BDL 2019 Week 10 - Portland Horned Owls @ Williamsport Soul Reavers

SirA1

Portland Horned Owls @ Williamsport Soul Reavers  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Portland Horned Owls
    • Williamsport Soul Reavers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/14/2019 at 05:01 AM

Swole I swear to baby Jesus if you keep up with these stupid nicknames I'm voting against you on principle from now on. 

However, today I'll go with Portland. I like both offenses to be able to churn out yards and sustain drives, but Portland has the more complete defense to me and they'll get some crucial stops. along the way. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

Swole I swear to baby Jesus if you keep up with these stupid nicknames I'm voting against you on principle from now on. 

However, today I'll go with Portland. I like both offenses to be able to churn out yards and sustain drives, but Portland has the more complete defense to me and they'll get some crucial stops. along the way. 

More complete defense? Their best CB is inactive, one of their 2 starting DTs is inactive.

DJ reader and my 3 starting LBs have combined for more sacks than his entire front 7.

You're entitled to your opinion, but let's at least state the facts. Outside of Mahomes who didnt throw for many more yards than Dak, my entire roster out performed his entire roster this week.

#FACT

Edited by wwhickok

3 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

my entire roster out performed his entire roster this week.

Aren't you the one who recently said he was weighing week to week performances less because this isn't a traditional fantasy league? Because I always do that. 

#FACT

15 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Portland's OL is rough as hell. I think this game is close but Williamsport is able to get good pressure throughout the game and take home the dub.

My o-line is pretty solid save for AV moving to LT, his natural position and Beachum playing RT. Even then they're both solid players against a medicore group of edge rushers.

1 minute ago, SwoleXmad said:

My o-line is pretty solid save for AV moving to LT, his natural position and Beachum playing RT. Even then they're both solid players against a medicore group of edge rushers.

Villanueva is just average in a 32 team league and Beachum is horrible. Norwell has not played great this year either. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SwoleXmad said:

Mediocre? Lol okay. 2 of my front 7 are members of the best defense in the league right now and Beachum is hot garbage, let's be real.