This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

Just now, cannondale said:

His words, not mine. I assume you have to be unemployed with 9 kids, but I didn't lie. You want a copy of my insurance premiums too ?

I never said YOUR premiums were a lie.

How the **** you think can convince me anyone on Earth is paying $10 a month just through some agent AND they don't even bother paying them is beyond me.

I've heard some ****, this nearly tops the IRL lady telling me "all immigrants get 30k salary the first two years they come to the US and free health care, it was an Obama thing that Trump is trying to get rid of."

It doesn't, but it's the only thing as outrageous I've heard that comes to mind.

• Like 1

@Norm, like no joke... I literally got free health care for a year a couple years back through Obamacare. 

I even did my taxes correctly and put that information on there and I literally still got a tax return.

Just saying... Obamacare loopholes exist.  Legitimately.  It's not farfetched.  I am 100% telling the truth right now. 

1 minute ago, Norm said:

I never said YOUR premiums were a lie.

How the **** you think can convince me anyone on Earth is paying $10 a month just through some agent AND they don't even bother paying them is beyond me.

I've heard some ****, this nearly tops the IRL lady telling me "all immigrants get 30k salary the first two years they come to the US and free health care, it was an Obama thing that Trump is trying to get rid of."

It doesn't, but it's the only thing as outrageous I've heard that comes to mind.

Dude I don't know what to tell you. That's what he said. They pay the first premium and he can't get them to continue the coverage. I didn't lie, right down to the Lysol.

Stop with the political crap. I told you, I don't follow it and don't care about it since I learned about the corruption 20 years ago. I dont know what GOP stands for and don't care. You're blowing a gasket and I'm being straight up honest

• Like 1

Just now, Outpost31 said:

@Norm, like no joke... I literally got free health care for a year a couple years back through Obamacare. 

I even did my taxes correctly and put that information on there and I literally still got a tax return.

Just saying... Obamacare loopholes exist.  Legitimately.  It's not farfetched.  I am 100% telling the truth right now. 

I'm aware of such a thing. The idea an insurance agent goes 

"Oh you have to pay 600 but a bunch of ppl only pay 10 through me and they don't even pay it, also they're gross and I disinfect their seats when they come in" is so bull****.

Here's what really happened.

1. Goes to get ins, pays 600

2. Hears other ppl get it for next to nothing.

3. Imagines they're really gross

4. Pretends ins agent has empathy for him and admits he got screwed

5. Makes up entire story about how he thinks that agent should talk to him.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, cannondale said:

Dude I don't know what to tell you. That's what he said. They pay the first premium and he can't get them to continue the coverage. I didn't lie, right down to the Lysol.

Stop with the political crap. I told you, I don't follow it and don't care about it since I learned about the corruption 20 years ago. I dont know what GOP stands for and don't care. You're blowing a gasket and I'm being straight up honest

You are not going to convince me of any of this man.

1 minute ago, Norm said:

I'm aware of such a thing. The idea an insurance agent goes 

"Oh you have to pay 600 but a bunch of ppl only pay 10 through me and they don't even pay it, also they're gross and I disinfect their seats when they come in" is so bull****.

Here's what really happened.

1. Goes to get ins, pays 600

2. Hears other ppl get it for next to nothing.

3. Imagines they're really gross

4. Pretends ins agent has empathy for him and admits he got screwed

5. Makes up entire story about how he thinks that agent should talk to him.

You have issues

• Like 1