The Original Pokemon Mafia - We're all losers.

Hockey5djh

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I mean, basically no one would take it seriously if I did.  Did you see the other things I brought up to give matts something to scream about other than the main point of the case, which he did every time.

I don’t think they wouldn’t. I’ve tried before to diffuse that situation to no avail so I imagine it would be a bit of a shock to others. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Yes, because it involves me

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I don’t think they wouldn’t. I’ve tried before to diffuse that situation to no avail so I imagine it would be a bit of a shock to others. 

I hate you.

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Yea that doesn’t help explain your incessant need to relay irrelevant information. 

10 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I mean, basically no one would take it seriously if I did.  Did you see the other things I brought up to give matts something to scream about other than the main point of the case, which he did every time.

6 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Yes, because it involves me

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I hate you.

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

Bro, there is no scum to hunt for you because you’re scum.  At no point did you even attempt to scum hunt.  The closest you got was accusing Orca with some one-liners.

1. My question is after you fail on this lynch, where are you headed next. Simple question. 

2. Its interesting that you say "there is no scum to hunt" and then blame me for not scum hunting. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

1. My question is after you fail on this lynch, where are you headed next. Simple question. 

2. Its interesting that you say "there is no scum to hunt" and then blame me for not scum hunting. 

Weren't you gonna put a list together or something?

• Like 1