The Original Pokemon Mafia - We're all losers.

Hockey5djh

Just now, Counselor said:

But we have Matts in the bank. Why are you guys protecting Malf?

Because of the source.. There is nothing inherently wrong with hitting a spec and letting Matts get lynched... 

There is just more vote information that can be received if we hit the outed scum and then leave the vote up to debate

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

You clearly haven't seen what his results were.

Or Counselors claim.

no, but i 100 percent believe bcb when he said his target was changed from rack to counselor.

also, bcb said that counselor would have been redlettered, so thats good enough for me

Is anyone comfortable with letting Malfatron live knowing he could in fact be a cult leader?

I think I have a mafia member in my sights, but I am hesitant about taking the shot. Just because we have a known mafia and a potential other...

lol, you believe matts.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

same

So you have read up

30 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Malf is a cult leader, we only got his role name, nothing else. 

Interesting...I'd love to be 2/2 on D1 reads...@anyone what are the odds of this?

30 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

A quick Google search determined Misty is a person not a Pokémon dude.

MistyEP.png

Umm...so?

28 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Well it says wild Pokémon aligned so I just assumed it was a Pokémon lol

Just now, Malfatron said:

no, but i 100 percent believe bcb when he said his target was changed from rack to counselor.

also, bcb said that counselor would have been redlettered, so thats good enough for me

BCB's result was that Counselor was Human. Which for anyone keeping score at home means he isnt a pokemon. Doesn't exactly red letter him considering we have more civ specials that are human than mafia members. However, Counselor claimed Misty before the results came out and said something I 100% believe.

Counselor is town IMO.

I do not believe Malfatron is other unless he could redirect and convert in the same night....

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

It's definitely very odd that Malf gave away his info so early with minimal heat

That generally goes against his civ meta

also, all it takes for our vig to believe matts to create a catastrophe.

i hinted in thread that i know what happened with the bcb thing, so mafia probably figured it out anyway

BCB's result was that Counselor was Human. Which for anyone keeping score at home means he isnt a pokemon. Doesn't exactly red letter him considering we have more civ specials that are human than mafia members. However, Counselor claimed Misty before the results came out and said something I 100% believe.

ok well that sucks.

Just now, Malfatron said:

also, all it takes for our vig to believe matts to create a catastrophe.

i hinted in thread that i know what happened with the bcb thing, so mafia probably figured it out anyway

You are awfully defensive...

So you are doubling down on redirecting BCB, but not converting him?

Care to claim a character?