The Original Pokemon Mafia - We're all losers.

Hockey5djh

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

That’s what I’m saying tho is if that is the one most known by Giovanni, would it even be in the game? 

Not super likely.  Giovanni is known for Dugtrio, Rhydon, Golem, Nidoqueen, Nidoking, and Persian(not ground type).  So that's a fair chunk attributed to Giovanni.

21 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@squire12 why did you want touch to vote mwil? 

I wanted to see if he was willing to make that vote.  He resisted which added to my thoughts that he is scum.  The result that he is a "bad seed" further adds to that.

There about 2 hours to the deadline.  Anyone thinking that was a plan to get a tie and double lynch with 2 hours to go is sketchy IMO

10 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

what about the nidoqueen being immune?

Nidoqueen would be immune as it is ground/poison type.  Nidorina is only poison so wouldn't be immune.  

However, when I asked if he evolved into Nidoqueen last night, he liked my post.  The lynch hit should have gone through before an evolution based on the order of moves.

6 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I wanted to see if he was willing to make that vote.  He resisted which added to my thoughts that he is scum.  The result that he is a "bad seed" further adds to that.

There about 2 hours to the deadline.  Anyone thinking that was a plan to get a tie and double lynch with 2 hours to go is sketchy IMO

So because I wasn’t willing to put the vote at a tie, means I’m scum?