The Original Pokemon Mafia - We're all losers.

Hockey5djh

1 hour ago, Slappy Mc said:

I absolutely have no message from anyone about last night. The host told me my punishment for posting after night was announced and that was it.

Either you're lying or host screwed up.  Because I got a PM back that said it was sent.

30 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Either you're lying or host screwed up.  Because I got a PM back that said it was sent.

I have no reason to lie.

14 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:
2 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

The host told me my punishment for posting after night was announced and that was it.

No it wasn't 

6 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

Slappy has been penalized for posting during nighttime

What you have quoted from Hockey and myself are exactly the same.

9 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I need answers now to the following from @Forge @Slappy Mc 

1. What is your character 

2. What moves have you done, what nights, and the results?

3. Top scum reads

1. I am Charmander

2. I have made a day hit on day two to kill TK3. He was Chancey, green aligned.

3. Like I said. There is only two scenarios I can see. 

I know you aren't mafia because hitting MWil and them trying to kill you last night. However, Eevee could be an other.

That leaves either Forge or Ragnarok as the last mafia member. You believe Rags isn't scum but believe he could be the other, which would mean Forge is the last mafia and his Squirtle claim is a lie.

The other Scenario is that Ragnarok is the last mafia member and either you are Forge are the other. 

I really dont think Ragnarok is town aligned, but I don't know if he is the last mafia member. 

IMO catching Meowth is the most important step. 

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Still Squirtle, still nothing that can be verified in thread, Myself / Rags / Slappy through process of elimination. 

You and I both know that I'm the most logical lynch candidate here, so let's stop with the pretensions. I already started it, you and @Counselor need to finish it. 

19 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I have no reason to lie.

What you have quoted from Hockey and myself are exactly the same.

1. I am Charmander

2. I have made a day hit on day two to kill TK3. He was Chancey, green aligned.

3. Like I said. There is only two scenarios I can see. 

I know you aren't mafia because hitting MWil and them trying to kill you last night. However, Eevee could be an other.

That leaves either Forge or Ragnarok as the last mafia member. You believe Rags isn't scum but believe he could be the other, which would mean Forge is the last mafia and his Squirtle claim is a lie.

The other Scenario is that Ragnarok is the last mafia member and either you are Forge are the other. 

I really dont think Ragnarok is town aligned, but I don't know if he is the last mafia member. 

IMO catching Meowth is the most important step. 

Why did you choose Tk3?

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

Still Squirtle, still nothing that can be verified in thread, Myself / Rags / Slappy through process of elimination. 

You and I both know that I'm the most logical lynch candidate here, so let's stop with the pretensions. I already started it, you and @Counselor need to finish it. 

I didn't ask for verifiable moves.  

What is your role?

What moves did you do and on what nights? 

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Why do you want to be lycnhed?  If wrong town will lose? 

Because I'm the most logical lynch and everyone here knows that. This is all fluff. To go against that would be silly. 

Also, there's no way to know for sure if town would lose, unless you know something I don't. Mafia would need to have multiple hits available tonight. Possible, but not guaranteed.  But voting me is the most logical decision at this point based on the data available. The best choice is me, even if it doesn't garner the optimal result in this specific instance. Most of the time it would, which is why you go through with it. 

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Because I'm the most logical lynch and everyone here knows that. This is all fluff. To go against that would be silly. 

Also, there's no way to know for sure if town would lose, unless you know something I don't. Mafia would need to have multiple hits available tonight. Possible, but not guaranteed.  But voting me is the most logical decision at this point based on the data available. The best choice is me, even if it doesn't garner the optimal result in this specific instance. Most of the time it would, which is why you go through with it. 

3 died last night (2 by mafia, should have been 3).  

That could happen again, or if they just kill 1 that means 1:1:1 left.  

The other will get to play kingmaker