The Original Pokemon Mafia - We're all losers.

Hockey5djh

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

@Counselor Just vote with pickle. You're not going to get a Slappy lynch and when Pickle is wrong, that will be on him, not you. Nobody will care what you did. 

You not following me are you.  

I am town 

Cousnelor is confirmed town 

Slappy is confirmed by the host to not be mafia 

That leaves you and rags (1 of you is 100% mafia)

That means town wins if you are both lynched.  We meet our wincon.  

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

It amazes me the narratives you manage to create. All my stuff is out there, Slappy knows who I am and has commented on it several times, yet you act as though I haven't offered anything to create a misleading narrative. 

Where did I act like that.  I said you claimed something (i can't keep track of it bc you made it vague and I don't know the source material even a little).  

It doesn't change the fact that if we lynch both you and rags we win.  

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

You not following me are you.  

I am town 

Cousnelor is confirmed town 

Slappy is confirmed by the host to not be mafia 

That leaves you and rags (1 of you is 100% mafia)

That means town wins if you are both lynched.  We meet our wincon.  

I'm following you just fine. You're betting that you're right. If you're not, town loses with the double lynch. I just thought it was funny that you were passing on my initial "hey, just vote me" because town might lose but are now gung ho with the double lynch even though in theory, you could absolutely be wrong. My way at least allowed for a mislynch when you were wrong. If you're wrong here, it's over for town. 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Where did I act like that.  I said you claimed something (i can't keep track of it bc you made it vague and I don't know the source material even a little).  

I mean, I didn't make it vague at all. I pretty much flatly said it, which is why nobody else seems to have this issue that you are having. I get that you may not be read up, thats fine, but just because you aren't read up doesn't mean you should cast aspersions on me with prejudicial adjectives and wording. That is creating a narrative. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

This is wrong. I 100% urge a uniform decision on the lynch. A double lynch gives the mafia/other a chance to end the game tonight. We need to lynch one person and be right. 

I really think people should vote Rags. That is my opinion. I have been wrong multiple times this game, but if he isnt other/mafia, I would be shocked. 

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

This is wrong. I 100% urge a uniform decision on the lynch. A double lynch gives the mafia/other a chance to end the game tonight. We need to lynch one person and be right. 

I really think people should vote Rags. That is my opinion. I have been wrong multiple times this game, but if he isnt other/mafia, I would be shocked. 

Would you all ******* listen to me. 

The only options are 

Counselor -  town 

Me - town 

Slappy - town or other 

Rags - mafia or other 

Forge - mafia or other 

If there is no other then we win outright by lynching them both.  

The other has a survivor wincon as said by the host (I am assuming it is not sole survivor bc it would have been listed as such). So if slappy is the other we both win.  If slappy is town, we win outright 

Just now, Counselor said:

Forge is protecting Slappy 

lol am I? Then by virtue of that, you should vote me if you think that Slappy isn't town. That solves that. Bold my name, counselor. I really just want to relish in predicting this so obviously. 

13 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Forge is protecting Slappy 

Secondarily, understand that if this is the case, and Slappy and I are together, town loses. Double lynch would make it 3 left, faction kill makes it 2. 1:1 ratios means scum wins. So by sitting on Slappy, you're giving the win to scum. I would not be protecting Slappy under anything other than we are scum together. 

9 minutes ago, Forge said:

Secondarily, understand that if this is the case, and Slappy and I are together, town loses. Double lynch would make it 3 left, faction kill makes it 2. 1:1 ratios means scum wins. So by sitting on Slappy, you're giving the win to scum. I would not be protecting Slappy under anything other than we are scum together. 

Only happens if scum could convert which makes the semi open setup pointless imo.  

No way you guys are together

44 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Slappy Mc mafia is 100% dead if we lynch both rags and forge.  

Counselor is town 

I am town and cannot be mafia 

You are unknown but cannot be mafia 

That means town wins and meets its wincon if we lynch them both.  

So let's play out this scenario.

We lynch Rags and Forge:

1. We get both mafia and other. No night hit from either of them.

2. We get mafia and town. Other could potentially stil have a hit. Mafia is dead. Ratio would be 2-1 before potential hit. Making it 1-1 we lose.

3. We get other and town. Mafia still gets a hit. Other is dead. Ratio is 2-1 before hit. Making it 1-1 we lose.

4. Both are town. We suck and lose anyway. This option really cant happen.

Option 1 is really the only good option. Not ideal odds IMO.

However. If we lynch just one. Here is the scenarios.

1. If we lynch Town, we lose. Other and Mafia could have hits. We are done.

2. If we lynch mafia. Mafia are gone. Other could have a hit, putting ratio to 2-1 After hit. (Options are Forge/Pickle/Rags for other)

3. If we lynch other. Other is gone. Mafia will have a hit, ratio will be 2-1 after. The only players that could be the final mafia in this scenario are Forge/Rags. 

IMO. One person lynch is the right move. Literally only way we lose is if our lynch is town. Either Forge or Rags should be the lynch. I am much more comfortable lynching an Abra claim over a Squirtle claim. One thing we should consider is that just because the note was signed Abra, doesn't mean his role is Abra.

I recommend voting Rags if you are town. 

I'm almost out of posts. So I won't be able to change anything. 

So let's break this down....

12 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

We lynch Rags and Forge:

1. We get both mafia and other. No night hit from either of them.

2. We get mafia and town. Other could potentially stil have a hit. Mafia is dead. Ratio would be 2-1 before potential hit. Making it 1-1 we lose.

3. We get other and town. Mafia still gets a hit. Other is dead. Ratio is 2-1 before hit. Making it 1-1 we lose.

4. Both are town. We suck and lose anyway. This option really cant happen.

Option 1 is really the only good option. Not ideal odds IMO.

1. We win 

2. 1:1 ratio with town and an other.  Would town have not met its wincon? If the other had to kill everyone then its wincon would not be to survive.  In this scenario both town and other would win.  

3. Not an option, 1 HAS TO BE MAFIA

4. Not an option, 1 HAS TO BE MAFIA 

16 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

However. If we lynch just one. Here is the scenarios.

1. If we lynch Town, we lose. Other and Mafia could have hits. We are done.

2. If we lynch mafia. Mafia are gone. Other could have a hit, putting ratio to 2-1 After hit. (Options are Forge/Pickle/Rags for other)

3. If we lynch other. Other is gone. Mafia will have a hit, ratio will be 2-1 after. The only players that could be the final mafia in this scenario are Forge/Rags. 

IMO. One person lynch is the right move. Literally only way we lose is if our lynch is town. Either Forge or Rags should be the lynch. I am much more comfortable lynching an Abra claim over a Squirtle claim. One thing we should consider is that just because the note was signed Abra, doesn't mean his role is Abra.

I recommend voting Rags if you are town. 

I'm almost out of posts. So I won't be able to change anything. 

No an option 

Lynch them both guarantees we win.  If for some dumb reason you were converted you most likely die when the person who converted you does.  That means town wins if we lynch both rags and forge