The Original Pokemon Mafia - We're all losers.

Hockey5djh

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

1. Why did that post make you read the rules

He said he was in a mason and then immediately posted he hoped he didnt die from that. Which, obviously, is an odd statement so I read the rules. You cant claim for 3 days. He is probably remembering racks game where Naz (?) said something like "i am not the godfather" and got killed for it. 

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

2. This is going for low hanging fruit. Where is the skating by and where is the woe is me?

3. I dont know pokemon and wanted a certain class. I used the wiki link and it was not accurate and as such I didnt get that class and got stuck with crap

4. Please explain the woe is me and the skating by aspects and where it occured and how

You are literally doing it right here in the bold. Youve done it a lot. 

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

That’s not what Occam’s Razor is.

It is in the laymans version. 

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

So, you saw Malf’s post, you then went and read all of MWil’s posts, you didn’t see the slip, so you went back to the first post and quoted them chronologically, rather than simply saying or asking you don’t see it?

I saw Malfs post, went into Mwils post history, saw that there were 4 post. Skimmed a few lines, realized they were all talking about last game; decided to quote and let Malf explain. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

It is in the laymans version. 

I saw Malfs post, went into Mwils post history, saw that there were 4 post. Skimmed a few lines, realized they were all talking about last game; decided to quote and let Malf explain. 

So, you didn't read the posts. 

You skimmed the first few lines of each post, when you're looking for a "slip."

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

He said he was in a mason and then immediately posted he hoped he didnt die from that. Which, obviously, is an odd statement so I read the rules. You cant claim for 3 days. He is probably remembering racks game where Naz (?) said something like "i am not the godfather" and got killed for it. 

You are literally doing it right here in the bold. Youve done it a lot. 

Its been posted a few times and discussed (before the game a bit to)...just odd that a post about a modkill gets you to read it and not the host reposting the rule a few times

I blame Malf for the reasons stated...woe is me and skating by are far cries from blaming someone lmao. Like I said...low hanging fruit and lazy

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

That is your opinion. From my view,

This is your first mistake.

Don't look at things the way you would look at them, look at things the way a normal person would.

your post to Squire was questioning him and also adding a bit of clarification that paints squires read on malf in a negative light while pushing the question back onto Squire for having a bad read.

Yes. Squires push on malf was based on something that isn't always true. I don't know how that leads you to believe I was defending malf.

My only other options would be to ignore a push that is based on an inaccurate meta read, or to agree with a push that is based on an inaccurate meta read. 

The conclusion you came to is something you feel for no real reason, and because you feel that way you warp logic to fit your theory even when it doesn't make sense.

You do this every game.

So in that post you do question Squire, but in no way can you qualify Squires read as false imo (which was the defense of Malf imo by you).

what?

I called said his read isn't always true.

Malf doesnt follow all that much and when he does it's usually as scum from my recollection 

lol

I'm saying he's wrong, and sometimes malf will follow as town. you're saying I'm not proving it my case... then you drop this ****? "from your recollection?"

you're unbelievable.

The second one, you said you dont like the vote on Malf by me. Calling it cute and fake. Again cutting down the push someone has on Malf by again also pushing back on the person 

My push of you wouldn't mean Malf was town you dope.

In fact you flipping scum would actually make me more likely to believe malf is scum with you.

Clearly defensive of Malf...boom!!!

It was literally the opposite.

You just like being wrong?

Not really, look above lol. I'd like more negative points though 

Can I get some more negative points 

tenor.gif?itemid=4601523

You literally have no idea how to play this game.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

So, you didn't read the posts. 

You skimmed the first few lines of each post, when you're looking for a "slip."

correct. I wasnt going to comb through them when it was based on conversations I wasnt a part of. Though to be fair, it was the second time I skimmed through them. 

8 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Now you're just taunting me, you ****. 

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

correct. I wasnt going to comb through them when it was based on conversations I wasnt a part of. Though to be fair, it was the second time I skimmed through them. 

You're not combing through them when you're specifically looking for a slip.

*takes notes*

• Like 3