The Original Pokemon Mafia - We're all losers.

Hockey5djh

So, you read those posts, but didn't read MWil's posts initially, or even secondarily.  You skimmed them.

And instead of reading them for a slip, you posted all of them and sought clarification.  Which had an effect of stifling that inquiry.

Matts, it's like your still stuck in the theme of the last game.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Now you're just taunting me, you ****. 

lol, we won that game. How is it taunting? 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

That doesn't make sense.

You just have to combine my laziness with a IDGAF attidtude and maybe it will paint a clearer picture. I probably shouldnt even be playing tbh. I have about 60 hours of CE due by the end of the month. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Gotcha.  We should remove you now to allow you to focus on work.

Works for me.

1 minute ago, Dome said:

When I have enough time to read through a specific player's posts two different times looking for a small detail that he might have given up, I never actually read them.

This all checks out.

Thats not what I said. I skimmed them once on my read through. I went back and pulled them all in chronological order, skimmed through them again to see if anything was said about this game; there wasnt really - so I asked Malf to tell me what I am looking for based on last game. 

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

False. Maybe you have a different definition, but skimming through you can usually gather the general message

you said you "skimmed a few lines"

21 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

It is in the laymans version. 

I saw Malfs post, went into Mwils post history, saw that there were 4 post. Skimmed a few lines, realized they were all talking about last game; decided to quote and let Malf explain.