The Original Pokemon Mafia - We're all losers.

Hockey5djh

Just now, SwAg said:

Like, I understand Rick and Orca are typically laughably bad, and Xmad is mind-numbingly retarded, and tk3 is going to not speak to me the remainder of the game because he's a grown man who clutches his pearls when the word retard is said.  But I was expecting better.

reported

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

At least I know you're Town this game because (1) you're laughably bad, and (2) not doing your fake catch-up schtick.

Just now, Tk3 said:

I'll catch up tomorrow and I'll be sure to quote as I go

kthx

too soon, my guy

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Like, I understand Rick and Orca are typically laughably bad, and Xmad is mind-numbingly retarded, and tk3 is going to not speak to me the remainder of the game because he's a grown man who clutches his pearls when the word retard is said.  But I was expecting better.

Explain what the correct push/read/take/ideas/beliefs...whatever you want to call them should be at this point in the game?

Just now, The Orca said:

Explain what the correct push/read/take/ideas/beliefs...whatever you want to call them should be at this point in the game?

Well, we have no idea what conspiracy theory you two have concocted on Dome, but Matts is absolutely howling since his entrance.

How several of you are not even acknowledging his howling is beyond comprehension.  Like, you started with it, then when it became more reasonable, you decided to stop.