The Original Pokemon Mafia - We're all losers.

Hockey5djh

39 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Vote Count:

matts- 8 - swag, orca, rag, forge, mwil, daboyle, counselor, Rackcs

dome - 3 - gopher, pickle,  SwoleXmad

orca - 1  - matts

malf - 1 - squire,

squire - 1 - dome

SwoleXmad - 1 - nacho

swag - 1 - tk3

touch - 1 - malf

didnt vote
theuntouchable
Nazgul
Slappy Mc

Official.

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I am on the fence if Swag would go this hard, with this terrible of logic, when he is scum. Normally he is only this far off base when he is civ; but maybe he is going the ol switcharoo. Get ready for his patented "not my fault" excuse though.

lol

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

lol. You cant 'nail' a civ dummy. Swag didnt bring anything home either. He took me quoting you and asking a question and ran with it like it was some admission of guilt. Which, like every other time he comes at me, is going to blow up in his face. 

You on the other hand are just tagging along with a supreme confidence that is unsettling. 

Its day 1, half the people havent posted anything of substance. Additionally I love getting Swag riled up and watching it all blow up in his face. There really is nothing better than see than seeing him spend hours building a case on quicksand. 

@SwAg => Will you mod kill yourself when you are wrong on this one? :D

I already did it once got street credit.  

You’re not Town.  And you’re trying to convince people that you’re this bad, which admittedly is your best bet.

And Pickle has yet to derp through and say you’re only defending yourself rather than doing anything to provide an alternative, which he always does to me and others when he’s Town, so, I’m inclined to think there are too many questionable connections (on top of all your panic spew) to you to vote any other way.

Just now, SwAg said:

I already did it once got street credit.  

You’re not Town.  And you’re trying to convince people that you’re this bad, which admittedly is your best bet.

And Pickle has yet to derp through and say you’re only defending yourself rather than doing anything to provide an alternative, which he always does to me and others when he’s Town, so, I’m inclined to think there are too many questionable connections (on top of all your panic spew) to you to vote any other way.

Ive already told you, I am going to go through the people on the fail bus later. I have an appointment in 15 minutes, but this evening is mostly free/study time. I will get to it then. 

Also, you must admit there is little to scum hunt on Day 1... Which is why you are reaching so hard on an innocuous question.