The Original Pokemon Mafia - We're all losers.

Hockey5djh

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I am on the fence if Swag would go this hard, with this terrible of logic, when he is scum. Normally he is only this far off base when he is civ; but maybe he is going the ol switcharoo. Get ready for his patented "not my fault" excuse though.

yeah, he would do this as scum or town.

the excuse thing too.

leaning civ fttb

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

There’s one aspect that you haven’t touched on that I’m kinda curious about as to why you wouldn’t. 

So, are you going to ask what that is, or are you going to continue to randomly abstain despite your dog and pony show that you had about matts yesterday?

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

You’re still desperately trying to sway that narrative.

You are still desperately trying to push the narrative that I am scum for asking a question. Which you are wrong and will be proven wrong. 

So let me ask you this: When this makes you look dumb, who is next in line 

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Ive already told you, I am going to go through the people on the fail bus later. I have an appointment in 15 minutes, but this evening is mostly free/study time. I will get to it then. 

Also, you must admit there is little to scum hunt on Day 1... Which is why you are reaching so hard on an innocuous question.  

Bro, there is no scum to hunt for you because you’re scum.  At no point did you even attempt to scum hunt.  The closest you got was accusing Orca with some one-liners.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

yeah, he would do this as scum or town.

the excuse thing too.

leaning civ fttb

I haven't seen him do this as scum when he wasn't under pressure though. I mean, I've seen him go this hard after someone when he's been outed as scum, but I can't remember a time where he did it with no pressure whatsoever. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I haven't seen him do this as scum when he wasn't under pressure though. I mean, I've seen him go this hard after someone when he's been outed as scum, but I can't remember a time where he did it with no pressure whatsoever. 

swag went hard after me in i think orcas game.

he was scum and i was civ.

i was amused and a little annoyed by all the wordsmithing and semantics i was grtting thrown back in my face.