The Original Pokemon Mafia - We're all losers.

Hockey5djh

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Thats an interesting way to phrase it. Why would he have to distance himself from you if you are town? 

1. He is civ and truly believes I am scum; so he is prepping if I flip.

2. He is scum and knows I am civ, so he wants to ensure everyone knows this is Malf/Swags idea 

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Orca literally offered you his vote and said you just have to say something “close to factual” and that’s what you went with.

He has phoned it in.

Are you able to couple information together from multiple post? Is that a skillset you posses? If you are, then you would understand that a large chunk of players have literally said nothing of substance. They have voted and bailed. The main posters have been you, me and Dome. My stance is well documented. 

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Matts, that’s also not even what happened.  Jesus Christ.  Do you really just forget chunks of the present game, or is your view so distorted that you actually think what you said is accurate?

Its a pretty accurate summation once you remove all the extra nonsense you throw in.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Are you able to couple information together from multiple post? Is that a skillset you posses? If you are, then you would understand that a large chunk of players have literally said nothing of substance. They have voted and bailed. The main posters have been you, me and Dome. My stance is well documented. 

Its a pretty accurate summation once you remove all the extra nonsense you throw in.

Literally no one here except you can read the thread and think your account is accurate.  You're asking people to abandon their own senses and remember events as you do.

And you can definitely get information from even limited postings.  You're just coming up with a convenient excuse to not talk about literally anyone other than people who you've already spewed about.

7 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I already responded.  Must have skimmed over that.

Must have. The only answer I saw was "bro your scum"... which isnt an answer now is it?

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Literally no one here except you can read the thread and think your account is accurate.  You're asking people to abandon their own senses and remember events as you do.

And you can definitely get information from even limited postings.  You're just coming up with a convenient excuse to not talk about literally anyone other than people who you've already spewed about.

Okay. Notice how no one has defended your account of those lies? 

What have you gathered from the 5-10 guys who have not posted anything of relevance, most have posted and bailed? 

On 11/14/2019 at 2:44 PM, The Orca said:
On 11/14/2019 at 2:19 PM, Matts4313 said:

This is an interesting info based on Swags theory a few games ago. 

Thanks for this post, it made me read the rules

Orca - I dont see any reason to go the "woe is me" route to start the game aside from trying to skate by. 

On 11/14/2019 at 5:55 PM, The Orca said:

1. Why did that post make you read the rules

2. This is going for low hanging fruit. Where is the skating by and where is the woe is me?

3. I dont know pokemon and wanted a certain class. I used the wiki link and it was not accurate and as such I didnt get that class and got stuck with crap

4. Please explain the woe is me and the skating by aspects and where it occured and how

That is your opinion. From my view, your post to Squire was questioning him and also adding a bit of clarification that paints squires read on malf in a negative light while pushing the question back onto Squire for having a bad read. So in that post you do question Squire, but in no way can you qualify Squires read as false imo (which was the defense of Malf imo by you). Malf doesnt follow all that much and when he does it's usually as scum from my recollection 

The second one, you said you dont like the vote on Malf by me. Calling it cute and fake. Again cutting down the push someone has on Malf by again also pushing back on the person 

Clearly defensive of Malf...boom!!!

Not really, look above lol. I'd like more negative points though 

Can I get some more negative points 

tenor.gif?itemid=4601523

@Matts4313 it wasnt hard to find why I am voting you. If you truly did a read up you would know that. That's the first instance of your highly selective and clearly fake scum hunting read up. There isnt that much to this game right now page wise and if you truly did a read up you would have seen these posts about you and in association my reasoning for voting you

Number two is here...

20 hours ago, The Orca said:

Explain what the correct push/read/take/ideas/beliefs...whatever you want to call them should be at this point in the game?

You claim this is sitting back and letting Swag tell me what to do, yet it has no basis in anything that I have done. It was specifically used to determine if Swag has been reading my posts and to show how in the world Swag could be saying I'm bad if I came to the same conclusion he did all be it in a different manner

20 hours ago, SwAg said:

Well, we have no idea what conspiracy theory you two have concocted on Dome, but Matts is absolutely howling since his entrance.

How several of you are not even acknowledging his howling is beyond comprehension.  Like, you started with it, then when it became more reasonable, you decided to stop.

This was Swags response

So you havent read my posts?

Me again alluding to if he really has read my posts 

So if you believe I am so bad, how did I come to the same conclusions as you at this point, blind luck?

And the end game for that line of questioning. If again you were truly doing a read up in looking for scum, this might be the laziest and worse read up in history. None of this was hard to find and given the sheer volume of the posts you quoted you would have had to for sure seen why your entire case against me is beyond lazy, with no real attmept to scum hunt, and without critical thought. All this said you tried to mask it in its entirety in a false and fake readup in an attempt to add weight to your so called read

Matts, you haven't even described lies.  You keep trying to mischaracterize it as a lie because it's beneficial to you, while omitting all the context that detract from it.  For you, it's a binary issue: I either do what you say, and you provide some contextual explanation for a meta analysis, which is laughable because of the very definition of a meta analysis; or I don't do what you say and it is then a lie because I didn't provide you the incontrovertible evidence you demanded (and would dismiss anyway).  So, no one is defending me because (1) I don't need anyone to defend me, and (2) you didn't even state a case worth addressing for anyone who is not already in the middle of the topic.

8 minutes ago, SwAg said:

@Dome you're tranquil as a forest, but have a fire within.  You are swift as a coursing river, with all the force of a great typhoon, with all the strength of a raging fire, as mysterious as the the dark side of the moon.

Oh. My. God.

🥰

matts

• Like 1