The Original Pokemon Mafia - We're all losers.

Hockey5djh

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Likely depends on the player.

KOTN died trying to lynch MWil after I told him matts was scum with MWil, I imagine matts probably told them it was salvageable.

More experienced players like would either bus when a tipping point was reached, or stay out of It.

daboyle, counselor, Rackcs, bcb, Dome, tk3.  Those are the last 6 to vote on Matts.  

bcb stands out the most to me.

It is my hope that someone truly believed the case against matts and investigated one of those connections to give us something substantive (I realize they cannot role claim yet), but due to the nature of yesterday, we're left with guesswork with a few leads.  So, absent the former, I'll just start Internet waterboarding an Orange read.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Was it supposed to? 

I don't know, was it?

You're the one who seemingly thought matts was making some valid points throughout all of this, and considered Dome extraordinarily suspicious.

Can you walk us through that one, Hector Zeroni?

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I don't know, was it?

You're the one who seemingly thought matts was making some valid points throughout all of this, and considered Dome extraordinarily suspicious.

Can you walk us through that one, Hector Zeroni?

Was I lmao.  I was liking he posts for a reason, yes.  But I was not agreeing with him.....

Did I ever agree with him? No.