The Original Pokemon Mafia - We're all losers.

Hockey5djh

Just now, The Orca said:

So you think he is the godfather and Hockey forgot that important aspect?

No? Could be lynch and then come back or something. I just am stuck on that leader wording. Like I said, makes no sense flavor wise. Maybe I'm just attributing significance where there is none but it stands out to me.

Just now, SwAg said:

Because (1) the Matts/MWil bit is more compelling to me, and (2) I can see a scenario in which tk3 would also have a pardon.

Well apparently hes not the pardoner and is a reviver? And being a reviver raises obvious flags. I don't remember where the Tk3 stuff happened so I would appreciate if someone could post the page it's on as I'm on my phone right now and it's hard to keep up and look back.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Lol TK conveniently ignoring this post where I called him a liar twice. Enjoy your own narrative.

Of course I lied.. Why wouldn't I lie?

Civs lie all the time to avoid a hit.. You didn't have to do what you did

If you were going to use it to name me scum, then you should have stuck with it.. if you were going to use it to see if I would use my role N2, then it was super stupid to out me during D2

Outside of being a bonehead civ, the best explanation would be if you are scum, were planning on RB me, and wanted to put it out there so that I would get lynched tomorrow

7 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Just ******* shoot me, I can't keep up with this game anyways

Gee swag, maybe theres a reason I think we can afford to be risky today, even if you're lynched. Although not that the Tk3 has been clarified I obviously don't think that's something that needs to be resolved. I full on think Tk3 is scum now.

Make it easy on me, Character Claim.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

No? Could be lynch and then come back or something. I just am stuck on that leader wording. Like I said, makes no sense flavor wise. Maybe I'm just attributing significance where there is none but it stands out to me.

What do you mean?  Someone has to be the leader in this setup, since it doesn’t extend to include Giovani.