The Original Pokemon Mafia - We're all losers.

Hockey5djh

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

I'm streaming right now but I'll be happy to discuss why Zapdos is so much better than the other two afterwards. Or you can come by and we can have that discussion.

Zapdos is demonstrably better, but Articuno and Moltres are at least in the "good" tier just based on the fact that so many other Pokemon are just that bad in the early generations.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

matts (Died 1; revived; confirmed Mafia)
MWil
gopher
Touch
squire
Rick

tk3 (Died D2)
Dome (Died N1)
Daboyle
Nazgul
Malfatron

Nacho
Ragnarok
rack
Forge
Orca
Counselor

Slappy

Actually, I'mma move Rick down below squire.  He's said enough to warrant that, even if I think he's somewhere between reconciling scum activity and trying 1,000 IQ plays.

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

matts (Died 1; revived; confirmed Mafia)
MWil
gopher
Touch
Rick
squire

tk3 (Died D2)
Dome (Died N1)
Daboyle
Nazgul
Malfatron

Nacho
Ragnarok
rack
Forge
Orca
Counselor

Slappy

This is fairly similar to my list, especially at the top except that I'd have pickle in more of that blue tier.

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

I was persuaded to avoid hitting racks and touch was my intended hit, then flipped to TK3 because I believed the talk that he could be the reviver for mafia.

Either way, I messed up.

It happens, we move on

Just now, SwAg said:

You know, now that I think about it.  Rack shouldn't be Green either.

**** you

Also, Malfatron, sorry, but Hypno is like one of three scenarios that fit Cult, imo.  That's why you're not Green.

There are certainly other possibilities, and I don't think you'd brazenly claim Hypno if you actually had something to hide, but if we get a Cult flip that fits Hypno, you're basically #1.

There's a whole episode about Hypno using his powers and causing chaos in a city: https://pokemon.fandom.com/wiki/IL027:_Hypno's_Naptime

Just now, Malfatron said:

so.... he claims to have visited you.

you would know (maybe) if your move was stolen

I wasn't made aware of it.  But, there is no way of discerning it in the game, either.  Basically, when they steal the move it just allows them to replicate the move.

There are moves that allow your opponent to "disable" a move, but stealing a move doesn't do that.

tbh, unless we have an alignment investigation, we'll likely not know whether he is Ditto or Meowth.

Both are Pokemon.  Both are Normal type Pokemon.  Both can steal moves.  That's about as tight of a claim as you could get, particularly with what we can infer about being present in the game.

A thief is different from a ditto IMO. In my space jam game I had a thief and that person stole the move and rendered that person vanilla for the night. I assume each host is different but I’d say that’s not likely to render you vanilla without knowing.