The Original Pokemon Mafia - We're all losers.

Hockey5djh

12 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

How do you feel about TK3 turning up civ?

IMO it implicates you as pretty scummy.

Why, because I was able to determine his ability and he lied about it twice the night after Matts was lynched and he had a reviver ability? I said in thread I wanted to see the day play out with Matt. 

Well, the setup is semi-open.  Malfatron pseudo-claimed his targets and whatnot.  And I cannot think of a Pokemon themed mechanic that would account for conversion existing outside of Team Rocket in this setup.  Fill in the blanks for me.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Well, the setup is semi-open.  Malfatron pseudo-claimed his targets and whatnot.  And I cannot think of a Pokemon themed mechanic that would account for conversion existing outside of Team Rocket in this setup.  Fill in the blanks for me.

I have no blanks to fill in. I know nothing about the theme. The guys in chat who do know about the theme have debated what character/pokemon it could be with no consensus. All we know is his role is "Cult Leader".

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I have no blanks to fill in. I know nothing about the theme. The guys in chat who do know about the theme have debated what character/pokemon it could be with no consensus. All we know is his role is "Cult Leader".

He literally claimed Hypno...

20 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

Good evening Pokemon trainers!

No doubt your first day with your Pokemon was eventful, some of you even learned some abilities.

Eevee wags his tail, who wouldn't smile at something like that!

As Pokemon trainers you were guided to eliminate all threats. As a group you decided that Matts was not fulfilling his promise to treat all wild Pokemon with respect. You decided to kick him out of the Pokemon trainers union. 

Matts was James, the leader of Team Rocket.

Jesse and the rest of Team Rocket retaliated by taking out their frustrations on Dome.

Dome's Pokemon was Gengar, a wild pokemon.

Day 2 will now begin

Domes death honestly feels like it was provoked by some youthful mafia players. Of all people his lynch doesn’t make much sense

19 hours ago, SwAg said:

Are we just going to pretend that a bunch of people didn't vote Dome and agree with matts repeatedly, while basically not talking at all?

Look at who voted after me

15 hours ago, The Orca said:

What's the difference between bird and legendary bird?

This feels like some random trying to be relevant and forcing a post conversation

7 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Lazy. 

I have a juicy nugget. But I am going to be a drama whore and make you all earn it.

Ok

4 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Some of you are lulzy. We are saying 90% to see if you have night results. 

Why is anybody listening to him?

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

What possible information could be gained by hitting me? Ive already admitted to being powerless scum. 

Who cares about the information? Hitting scum is smart. 

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

I'm not fully caught up but I'm posting anyways. Stop ******* listening to matts. Jesus christ. And I'm not even sure why we're lynching him again tbh after last game you think we'd have learned.

Not sure if you’re trying to defend Matt’s here and hope to kill a civ special, or what

1 hour ago, Slappy Mc said:

Order of Night Moves
Pardon
Lynch
Roleblock(s) [First to last: Mafia -> Civ Special -> Other]
Other Move(s)
Civ Special Move(s)
Mafia Move(s)

Sounds like Racks outed a civ special?

Why would you feel the need to bring up and actually help mafia realize this happened?

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

Rack, you’re scummy as hell right now.  

We have a very viable case between matts and MWil and you want to lynch at least one person who can literally just cancel the lynch if they have a pardon.

I’m not too worried though.  I know we have to Ketchum all, but I’m not scum, so.

Pretty defensive after someone coming up with the idea you are scum and he felt like you knew Matt’s would come back to life....... so you put him day one as a cover

53 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Of course I lied.. Why wouldn't I lie?

Civs lie all the time to avoid a hit.. You didn't have to do what you did

If you were going to use it to name me scum, then you should have stuck with it.. if you were going to use it to see if I would use my role N2, then it was super stupid to out me during D2

Outside of being a bonehead civ, the best explanation would be if you are scum, were planning on RB me, and wanted to put it out there so that I would get lynched tomorrow

Mafia also lies

35 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Charmander and his Pokemon trainer were wandering through the forest practicing their abilities when a wild Chansey appeared. Having not seen another wild pokemon yet Charmander thought he was on Team Rocket and immediately used his newly learned fireball ability.

Tk3's Pokemon was Chansey. He was a wild Pokemon. (Green)

Day 2 continues.

Slappy you scum with a hit?

41 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

hes got a town power

Racks?

39 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

no you don’t.

I’m all in on Matts. He’s clearly made half the town out our roles. You can wait until tomorrow. Or @Slappy Mc shoot Matt and then I’ll push TK3.

LOL

Whatever LIAR. You have lashed out without any evidence to back your claim and have lied in thread multiple times and ARE A REVIVER!!!!!!

No one made anyone out their roles...if you are town, that was you going panic balls to the wall for no reason

37 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Huge difference between those two. And Rack isn’t a role cop.

Thanks everyone for painting a target on my back. I was trying to be subtle here but what’s done is done and if it means outing scum then it’s worth it.

So I take it Tk3 could revive...meaning Matts was probably revived on the mafia side

31 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Charmander and his Pokemon trainer were wandering through the forest practicing their abilities when a wild Chansey appeared. Having not seen another wild pokemon yet Charmander thought he was on Team Rocket and immediately used his newly learned fireball ability.

Tk3's Pokemon was Chansey. He was a wild Pokemon. (Green)

Day 2 continues.

@Slappy Mc Racks and Touch...wtf happened

13 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

This is why I said Matts today and let things play out tonight into tomorrow. Matt has gotten half of us to panic and claim. 

Again with this lmao

Feels like Mwil was trying to pin the lynch on Tk3 being a reviver

10 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Domes death honestly feels like it was provoked by some youthful mafia players. Of all people his lynch doesn’t make much sense

Look at who voted after me

This feels like some random trying to be relevant and forcing a post conversation

Ok

Why is anybody listening to him?

Who cares about the information? Hitting scum is smart. 

Not sure if you’re trying to defend Matt’s here and hope to kill a civ special, or what

Why would you feel the need to bring up and actually help mafia realize this happened?

Pretty defensive after someone coming up with the idea you are scum and he felt like you knew Matt’s would come back to life....... so you put him day one as a cover

Mafia also lies

Slappy you scum with a hit?

I dont want to overuse the red alert...but seriously this is just like Matts