Jump to content
HashtagFTW

Week 2 GDT: Detroit Lions @ NY Giants *MNF*

Recommended Posts

Anyone else see Ebron go down on first contact on our first drive. At least he is consistent at that.

Loving the early physicality the D is showing early.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BarryTheBest said:

Anyone else see Ebron go down on first contact on our first drive. At least he is consistent at that.

Loving the early physicality the D is showing early.

He caught the ball. Not going to complain about that.

 

The defender get's paid too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nnivolcm said:

He caught the ball. Not going to complain about that.

 

The defender get's paid too.

Totally agree on that. My gripe is that he rarely ever fights for extra yards and seemingly always go down on first contact.

The effort I guess is the issue for me. Def take the catch though.

That one  was better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BarryTheBest said:

Oh Stafford. Great catch by Marvin.

Great throw great catch.

Not a bad play on 3rd and 12.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nnivolcm said:

Great throw great catch.

Not a bad play on 3rd and 12.

If Stafford ain't the best 3rd and long qb im not sure who is

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×