Weekly Bets Thread

BStanRamFan

6 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

@Broncofan How do we feel about Pacheco 63.5? He was actually really good last week @ CIN. Should see a lot if weak boxes with DEN perpetually in 2 high.

That's totally fair to take - but as I'm already in on DEN +9.5, Jeudy rec yardage props and Fortson/Albert O TD props, I don't want to get too much in there.    ESP as I've seen DEN's D rise to the occasion so many times.    I've learned to just kinda stay away.

I vowed after the TEN game that I was done watching live games until Hackett was fired....but with 4-games per screen that I can watch on DAZN, I might have to break that...not to watch DEN as a fan (that's live pain no one should have to bear), but to track the props (LOL).

Edited by Broncofan

1 minute ago, Broncofan said:

That's totally fair to take - but as I'm already in on Jeudy rec yardage props and Fortson/Albert O TD props, I don't want to get too much in there.    ESP as I've seen DEN's D rise to the occasion so many times.    I've learned to just kinda stay away.

How is DEN versus the run these days? We’ve capitalized on it in recent weeks.

Just now, SmittyBacall said:

How is DEN versus the run these days? We’ve capitalized on it in recent weeks.

They were a total sieve D against Foreman/CAR - but they were surprisingly effective vs. TEN and Henry, and then last week they were really good (major shocker).    Of course Tyler Huntley went into the game, but that was still noteworthy.    It's really going to be about if they get worn out, and the injuries matter (if DJ Jones is out, I'd see KC success - if he plays with Dre'mont Jones, that's a tougher draw).

5 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

They were a total sieve D against Foreman/CAR - but they were surprisingly effective vs. TEN and Henry, and then last week they were really good (major shocker).    Of course Tyler Huntley went into the game, but that was still noteworthy.    It's really going to be about if they get worn out, and the injuries matter (if DJ Jones is out, I'd see KC success - if he plays with Dre'mont Jones, that's a tougher draw).

CIN handled TEN as well, and while we’re pretty good against the run, I’m beginning to think TENs OL is terrible and their just ineffective in general.

6 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

CIN handled TEN as well, and while we’re pretty good against the run, I’m beginning to think TENs OL is terrible and their just ineffective in general.

They lost both T's, and Derrick Henry is just not the same anymore with being a half-step slower (plus their IOL is only "ok").   I hear you there.    Losing Treylon Burks is a big problem for TEN's O (but also why I think Okonkwo is in a smash spot - I really wish he had alt lines, I'd be hammering 40/60 there).

Edited by Broncofan

37 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

If I were to take a rb play I'd probably take Foreman to get 65.5 yards against Seattle's poor run D. -120 though.

That's a very reasonable bet to take FWIW.   If the early slate goes well, I'll probably add on (as I'm taking CAR +4 based on Foreman's being active, kinda makes sense).

On 12/8/2022 at 9:41 PM, thebestever6 said:

@BroncofanC Mac is at +1550 on bet365 to get 100 I'm debating if I should lay the .5 on it right now. I don't see those odds getting better.

Niners fan here... Mason has looked spectacular when given the chance, and so CMC won't get as many rushing opportunities as you might think.. he is utilized a lot in the pass game, hence the 80 rec yards last week. 

I could definitely see CMC go off, and he's a guy that could break a 70 yarder, but I also wouldn't be surprised to see him get 14 carries for 65 yards and Mason get 10-12 rushes

Edited by adamq

10 hours ago, adamq said:

Niners fan here... Mason has looked spectacular when given the chance, and so CMC won't get as many rushing opportunities as you might think.. he is utilized a lot in the pass game, hence the 80 rec yards last week. 

I could definitely see CMC go off, and he's a guy that could break a 70 yarder, but I also wouldn't be surprised to see him get 14 carries for 65 yards and Mason get 10-12 rushes

FWIW, to be clear - I'm referring to CMC's rec yd props....not his rush props.   I agree Mason is likely to split the rush work - but so long as Purdy's the QB, I think CMC check downs are very much in play.

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 2

57 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

FWIW, to be clear - I'm referring to CMC's rec yd props....not his rush props.   I agree Mason is likely to split the rush work - but so long as Purdy's the QB, I think CMC check downs are very much in play.

Ah yes, I misunderstood and thought he was talking rush yards. Totally with you on the receiving yards, especially with Deebo not 100%

• Like 1

I have my two DK lineups made for tomorrow morning, both similar.
QB: Josh Allen || Joe Burrow
RB: Dalvin Cook
RB: DOnta Foreman
WR: Garrett Wilson || Jamarr Chase
WR: Gabe Davis
WR: Jerry Jeudy || Donovan Peoples-Jones
TE: Chig Okonkwo
RB: Isiah Pacheco
DST: Cowboys