Survival School Mafia - Forge and MWil survive!

Dome

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

So you are saying that I did that in this game?

Disagree with what you are after.   You may have an ulterior motive, and right now, I am not seeing it as being pro-town

This is just horrendous.   

I think swag was right.....pickle is very much in the scum group.  This is pickle civ power role hunting.

HOW?

I urge you to tell the fine people how me telling you to tell counselor who to hit is power role hunting as you have stated. 

What it is, is me trying to get definitive statements from you about people into the thread that you can't balk from. Like I said you have a history of being hesitant to do so as scum. 

13 minutes ago, Forge said:

You thought I was aggressive last game in pokemon? I'd actually counter that it's the exact opposite of what you're proposing. Games you just described are like Criminal Minds (town), Overwatch (town). Dingo used to say all the time I blended in well when I was scum and I think that's largely because I don't make waves when I'm scum. I offer some things here and there, just enough to keep my head above water. That's also why Swag said I'm a big ***** when playing as scum. Even star trek I was never really under suspicion until the end. I was the last member of my team killed in both of those games I'm pretty sure. 

I did alter the game for yours...but sort of an outlier of a game. It was the first time I was ever indy, and I was able to immerse myself in the interactive portion of it and throw caution to the wind. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Let it fly. 

What about Swags game?

You came out aggressive and erratic like this game imo

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

No, you didn't want to start that bw.  It's just more connections between you two.  

You think that. You can't know that. I would have been more than happy to jump on that vote. Nobody else was interested. 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

You were unkillable, but should have stayed quiet until killed if that's how you play as scum...instead you came out agressive

Maybe that's not how I play as unkillable scum. That's an important differential.

Also, I didn't come out of the gate in that one erratic. It wasn't until I got made at a couple of the people in there that I decided to go full on troll mode. 

@Counselor before I leave for the night...

Squire - I'd lock in on him at ghos point if we could vote. 

Forge - too many connections and really odd things going on between him and squire.  I'm now of the opinion ots both of them

Racks - didn't do a thing to so save swag.  He claims he didn't want to vote hockey who he also though was town....what is real concerning is that...he chose to save hockey over the claimed town cop 🤔

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Maybe that's not how I play as unkillable scum. That's an important differential.

Also, I didn't come out of the gate in that one erratic. It wasn't until I got made at a couple of the people in there that I decided to go full on troll mode. 

Key here is agressive