Survival School Mafia - Forge and MWil survive!

Dome

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Don't worry, once moves have gone through and the day opens up, I'm going to put a really early end to this game with the hammer. Just need to get Touch and his scum mates to get their votes on me and boom. 9 left, 5 for hammer. If there are 4 scum, it's game / set / match. 

If Town goes against the obvious top 2 I’m going to break something.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

I’m also busy celebrating my daughters third birthday and arguing with a guy who has no business being a mod due to his condescension and track record trolling so admittedly my attention is divided. Oh and watching my Buckeyes.

Mwil

1 hour ago, Forge said:

I'm going to jump like crazy on a Forge hammer. Me laughing afterward about the ridiculousness of some of the arguments made is far more overpowering than my desire to actually help town win this one. 

Speaking of hammers, why were you not waiting to be one on D1 this game, but were active instead?

31 minutes ago, Forge said:

@The Orca

Day 2 from TNG 

18 minutes ago, Forge said:

@The Orca 

DS9 Day 2 posts 

Forge

12 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

If Town goes against the obvious top 2 I’m going to break something.

Who's that?

@The Orca

TNG Day 3

On 7/3/2019 at 7:54 PM, Forge said:

@Matts4313 no I did not. 

On 7/3/2019 at 8:54 PM, Forge said:

I have concerns over that though. Would Picard CC? 

On 7/3/2019 at 8:57 PM, Forge said:

Makes sense. I think I'd agree with that. 

On 7/3/2019 at 9:05 PM, Forge said:

The problem is that there's a real likely chance that Borg is converter. And that's something that would worry me. 

On 7/3/2019 at 9:19 PM, Forge said:

He wanted to see if you happened to role block Swag so that we could limit the number of potential converts if swag is in fact the borg converter. 

On 7/3/2019 at 9:23 PM, Forge said:

I feel like if the Borg is a converter, it'd be less likely that there started with more than one. That could just be hopeful thinking, but I'd probably hedge that way. I suppose it depends on the conversion dynamic, however. 

On 7/3/2019 at 9:24 PM, Forge said:

I think that it could really be anything. BCB was the converter in Marvel, and he was the only one starting off. Just different for each game. Possible that there was multiple, possible that there was only one. 

On 7/3/2019 at 9:48 PM, Forge said:

Lots of time. I am sitting on it for now. Want to see if anyone CC's Malf's claim. 

On 7/4/2019 at 7:59 AM, Forge said:

ewis1.gif

On 7/4/2019 at 1:57 PM, Forge said:

Agree, but what are we doing about Ruskie's scan? That's a legitimate issue in my opinion. Are we just choosing not to believe it? I'm concerned at taking POVs such as roles being fishy based on what happened to Glen. 

On 7/4/2019 at 2:20 PM, Forge said:

Malf, it feels like you are reaching for a whole lot of "ifs" and "maybes" right now. 

On 7/4/2019 at 2:25 PM, Forge said:

Well, nobody has cleared Swag. Just trying to determine who the more likely candidate to be the borg is. 

On 7/4/2019 at 2:27 PM, Forge said:

The problem is, look at the autopsy reports. You may not get that confirmation even if he's telling the truth. 

On 7/4/2019 at 2:39 PM, Forge said:

I'm not overlooking them, but if you want my honest opinion, they come off more as you trying to inspire more widespread fear panic to start looking at other areas besides you and swag, which honestly, is almost a non starter for me. I can't let this get bigger than it is right now. That's just a way to involve too many variables, what ifs, etc and lose sight of what needs to be focused on. You were framed. Touch is borg and Racks is a convert. The Mason bit is a lie. All very possible...but there is nothing to substantiate any of that right now and Matts, I'm pretty sure, backed Touch's role as secondary confirmation. 

In the end, one of the biggest aspects of this will come down to whether or not I believe Ruskie. 

On 7/4/2019 at 2:49 PM, Forge said:

If that were the case, why didn't he notify us that Malf was a borg at that point? 

On 7/4/2019 at 2:55 PM, Forge said:

Also, if he were an alignment comparer as Racks says that he has softed, why no indication of variable alignments out of that grouping, particularly when Orca 1 turned up fed on the autopsy report, and if Malf were Borg, would not have matched up to Orca? With Dome then revealing his list of names, Malf would have and should have been a surefire discussion point being on a list of mismatching alignments and a list that included borg and klingons. 

On 7/4/2019 at 11:01 PM, Forge said:

Same. 

On 7/4/2019 at 11:23 PM, Forge said:

There were a couple entertaining Picard gifs it looks like

On 7/5/2019 at 7:54 AM, Forge said:

Yes, nothing TK has given thus far has confirmed him as tracker. Dome gave his results first, and he could have made an educated guess on Rack's night 1 target based on a previous comment by Rack which was not too subtle. 

On 7/5/2019 at 7:58 AM, Forge said:

It's just a matter of triage. The borg is a bigger concern with regards to the game overall because they are nearly guaranteed to be a converter faction. Each day borg lives is another potential conversion. That's why it's imperative that we get that right and take care of it as soon as possible. 

On 7/5/2019 at 5:17 PM, Forge said:

Malf for me. 

On 7/5/2019 at 5:40 PM, Forge said:

The thing is, you have been the one selling panic and fear this entire time.

On 7/5/2019 at 5:46 PM, Forge said:

Honestly, maybe? I hate that answer, but it would certainly give the game a flavor and an interesting twist, so I can't discount the possibility. I'll admit, it would seem odd. But nothing to suggest it's impossible. 

On 7/5/2019 at 6:51 PM, Forge said:

Agreed. 

On 7/5/2019 at 6:54 PM, Forge said:

He's saying that everyone on Ruskie's scan voted to hang Malf. 

On 7/5/2019 at 7:04 PM, Forge said:

Could be the others, admittedly. Its not impossible that SirA, for example, is the borg converter, converted Malf N1, Malf shows on Dome's scan, etc. But we have evidence that ties Swag to Malf N1, and it's kind of hard to ignore that. 

On 7/5/2019 at 7:22 PM, Forge said:

Well, he got Swag's species or whatever and he didn't show up as borg. He showed up as something else. Can't remember what it was called.  

On 7/5/2019 at 7:35 PM, Forge said:

Well, I can't go through it all right now (100 pages for day 2) , but just in the first few pages, he quoted you, Pickle and Matts. I'm sure that he quoted several more at some point as well. 

On 7/5/2019 at 7:45 PM, Forge said:

There's a couple of flaws here, I think. I don't know that it makes you wrong about him not being converted on N2, but needs to be talked about and discussed. 

One, could depend on order of events. Counselor could have stolen, then been converted. 

Secondarily, He was borg and just tried to use a disruptor. So he can use a disruptor but can't steal? 

So possible that as a drone he has no abilities and he was converted N3 while trying to fire the disruptor with all events happening at once. 

Basically posting every post I made during TNG and deep space 9 to show the kind of false information Orca is putting out there about the erratic / aggressive nature of me in the star trek games. He either blatantly lied to make me look bad,  or he really thought that, which I find highly unlikely. 

It's actually preposterous that the people who are town are not looking at the great lengths I'm going to show how you're lying, and how in response to being proven you're wrong elected to vote me, and don't find it strange

Just now, Forge said:

Lol sure buddy. Those quotes are full of  aggressiveness and erratic personality.

Congrats on your win

1. I'm town

2. What do you think agressive and erratic personality is?

3. Why did I not say the word personality?

4. What in all those posts do you think I would deem as agressive and erratic?

5. You skipped Swags game and my game

6. Forge is scum

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

It's actually preposterous that the people who are town are not looking at the great lengths I'm going to show how you're lying, and how in response to being proven you're wrong elected to vote me, and don't find it strange

From my experience...scum go to great lengths to prove a read or thought about them is wrong.  

1. No you're not

2. Not what I've been posting, that's for sure

3. You can try this however you like. There is nothing in those posts that is erratic or aggressive. I have more history of being that way as town

4. Nothing, because there is nothing. I doubt you're even reading them. 

5. I've covered each of those previously. Another lie

6. Nope still not. Just a prodigy song

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

From my experience...scum go to great lengths to prove a read or thought about them is wrong.  

Yep. Generaric meta for the win vs evaluating an individual

On the bright side, I think you're town. Just misguided