Survival School Mafia - Forge and MWil survive!

Dome

Just now, The Orca said:

@Forge

Who do you think is scum and tell me what about this game is different than most of your games?

I tend to do it in the inverse. I look for people who I view as town first. My bigger town reads are squire and pickle. I really want to say Rack, but I can't yet at this point. I honestly wouldn't expect him to get that up in arms and vocal if he were scum. I think he's more controlled as scum there...but it's a damn good play as scum I think if he can pull it off. Honestly, I kind of feel decently well about most of the people being active right now in this larger conversation. You're probably the one i have the most reservations about at the current point in time, but that's probably mostly because I haven't seen or read anything that gives me the warm and fuzzies yet. 

I'm not really sure what you are looking for with the second half of the question. 

Just now, Forge said:

I tend to do it in the inverse. I look for people who I view as town first. My bigger town reads are squire and pickle. I really want to say Rack, but I can't yet at this point. I honestly wouldn't expect him to get that up in arms and vocal if he were scum. I think he's more controlled as scum there...but it's a damn good play as scum I think if he can pull it off. Honestly, I kind of feel decently well about most of the people being active right now in this larger conversation. You're probably the one i have the most reservations about at the current point in time, but that's probably mostly because I haven't seen or read anything that gives me the warm and fuzzies yet. 

I'm not really sure what you are looking for with the second half of the question. 

You don’t have me read as town? Lol

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I might as well post it....

I'm getting the feeling you are scum. As town you are reserved, passive, take in info, digest, then post....as scum you are agressive, vocal, and a little erratic. This game feels so much like your scum game. The two come to mind are the star trek and my game 

Just now, squire12 said:

Are you scum hunting or civ power role hunting?

If you do not know what this means, then I am not sure I can help you or be more clear

I know the difference.  I want to know what do you mean by that?

What possessed you to ask it?

Do you think I'm civ power role hunting?

If so, why do you think that? 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

You have made a good deal of posts that seem like superficial scum hunting with the real goal of trying to identify some power roles

The reason i ask this is bc ever since I told counselor you were number 1 on my reads you have been more or less attempting to discredit me and had to be forced to give your opinions on people 

The reason i ask this is bc ever since I told counselor you were number 1 on my reads you have been more or less attempting to discredit me and had to be forced to give your opinions on people 

So why are you forcing me to give my opinions on people?   What info are you after that would be town friendly?