Survival School Mafia - Forge and MWil survive!

Dome

Just now, MWil23 said:

Touch as dumb town for one. Squires meta for the other.

Well, I don't agree with Touch as dumb town. Figure he's just 100% scum. So I suppose that depends on which way you are referring to that as being a focal point. Touch is never dumb. Even what he did today was very well orchestrated. 

Not sure what Squire's meta has to do with the list being meme worthy though. 

Just now, MWil23 said:

giphy.gif

It's actually amazing the data that has been just completely ignored in thread that has been put out there as for reasons why certain things have happened. I get people like Touch avoiding them if they saw them - does them no favors if they are scum. Town should feel bad though. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

It's actually amazing the data that has been just completely ignored in thread that has been put out there as for reasons why certain things have happened. I get people like Touch avoiding them if they saw them - does them no favors if they are scum. Town should feel bad though. 

There was a reason or two I was hesitant to think you and Squire scum, but it’s easy to connect why it’s irrelevant now. You selectively engaging and ignoring these inconsistencies doesn’t help your cause either.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

There was a reason or two I was hesitant to think you and Squire scum, but it’s easy to connect why it’s irrelevant now. You selectively engaging and ignoring these inconsistencies doesn’t help your cause either.

I'm not ignoring anything. What have I ignored? Touch's question that was actually a statement that I Felt that there was nothing to respond to? I've responded to Racks, who has ghosted and continues to fail to engage, and I answered Orca each and every time. 

You're just sadly way off base here. There is a very simple reason that certain feelings changed over a very short period of time. The lack of acknowledgement is amazing. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm not ignoring anything. What have I ignored? Touch's question that was actually a statement that I Felt that there was nothing to respond to? I've responded to Racks, who has ghosted and continues to fail to engage, and I answered Orca each and every time. 

You're just sadly way off base here. There is a very simple reason that certain feelings changed over a very short period of time. The lack of acknowledgement is amazing. 

I’m also busy celebrating my daughters third birthday and arguing with a guy who has no business being a mod due to his condescension and track record trolling so admittedly my attention is divided. Oh and watching my Buckeyes.

Just now, MWil23 said:

I’m also busy celebrating my daughters third birthday and arguing with a guy who has no business being a mod due to his condescension and track record trolling so admittedly my attention is divided. Oh and watching my Buckeyes.

lol yeah, i have a huge track record of trolling on this forum. It's just huge. Please. That was seriously one of the worst things I have ever heard uttered in these games. Basically, you have nothing and can't answer simple questions. Just admit that. That's okay.