Survival School Mafia - Forge and MWil survive!

Dome

Just now, Counselor said:

Ok boomer

You call me whatever names you want to buddy. Just let it flow like a river. Lashing out like this is a natural response when people don't want to face the truth. You can do this. I can help you move on. Stronger together, buddy. Stronger together. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

You call me whatever names you want to buddy. Just let it flow like a river. Lashing out like this is a natural response when people don't want to face the truth. You can do this. I can help you move on. Stronger together, buddy. Stronger together. 

Okay cream pie 

@The Orca

Day 2 from TNG 

On 7/3/2019 at 7:15 AM, Forge said:

Suddenly transported back to Death Note....

On 7/3/2019 at 7:18 AM, Forge said:

Or hate it. Kind of the same thing. And either way you'll end up playing over and over again. 

On 7/3/2019 at 7:23 AM, Forge said:

I'll see if anything changes, but this is weirdly familiar territory from that game. Didn't like it then, not sure I like it now. 

On 7/3/2019 at 8:05 AM, Forge said:

While possible, the problem is we don't know if mechanically speaking, his ability would yield results such as that. I think it's at least in the realm of possibility that if someone targeted you from afar, and never actually visited you, that he wouldn't get results.  If he's claiming a watcher with an ability to see who visited you, that makes sense. Obviously if his ability was about seeing what move was used on you, he would get a result from something like that happening even if they did it from afar. 

On 7/3/2019 at 8:53 AM, Forge said:

The problem in this equation is Glen. This would mean that he's 100% lying about his night action target, or we are misinformed about how this thing works if Glen is telling the truth and targeted Matts last night. 

On 7/3/2019 at 9:25 AM, Forge said:

Swag

On 7/3/2019 at 9:49 AM, Forge said:

Oh, I'm sure you'll love it because it kind of has nothing to do with you (for the most part), and you'll get to tell me what an idiot I am.  

I just found it interesting that you were the main immediate push from Rack and Malf to start off, then Matts, a guy that apparently nobody in here trusts, steps in and basically just says "hey, why swag, why not Glen?" to pull the heat off you (if you believe 2 votes count as heat), and next thing you know, the Glen mess happens, everyone is voting there, the "Glen is lying" rhetoric is being driven, and you had largely been forgotten while nobody has gone back and even addressed the fact that it happened.  So I want to see what shakes out. 

On 7/3/2019 at 9:54 AM, Forge said:

I'm not willing to discount the possibility just yet. 

On 7/3/2019 at 1:59 PM, Forge said:

What do I have to be afraid of, exactly? 

On 7/3/2019 at 2:02 PM, Forge said:

This really shows that you don't really know much about how I play. When do I ever try and lead a lynch? I saw a different angle to this and wanted to think on it. It's not the only one I'm pondering. Also wondering about Malf's lol avy change as a low key joke on being borg.  It's not a negative to keep an open mind and evaluate the information. I never said that my vote would stay on you, though I see no reason to change it. People evaluate information, make informed choices at that point. Why do you lavish Rack with a compliment when he decides to move on from you after he voted you, but I'm not afforded to the same respect? You don't have to like my reasoning, I'm not asking you to. Not asking you to agree with it either. But to condemn me for pondering it is poor form in my opinion. 

On 7/3/2019 at 2:13 PM, Forge said:

Fair enough. I don't think that's what I'm doing, but I'm obviously biased in that regard. Very possible that I just perceive myself as playing 3d chess and everyone else is playing checkers, and yes, that would be a major issue with my understanding of what other people are saying in a general sense or under the surface meanings, innuendo, or intentions. Won't deny that. I would hope it would not be true, but sure, it could absolutely be legitimately happening. I fall for some pretty rudimentary tricks in this game, after all, I will admit. 

As for the second post - you will have to break that down for me. This is one of the things that you are saying that I could not be picking up on. Obviously there is a disconnect between my intent in saying what I said how I said it and how it was interpreted.

On 7/3/2019 at 2:15 PM, Forge said:

Maybe it is. I won't apologize for considering it and putting it out there though. Sometimes I'm right on things, sometimes I'm wrong. It is an avenue that was worth considering for me though. 

On 7/3/2019 at 2:33 PM, Forge said:

I don't know how you think that was a freak out, but if you do, you do. I would think that given the evidence of freak outs in previous games by me, that would not come off as such, but if that is how you perceive it to be, that's fine. 

FWIW, you're not wrong. I was trying to openly acknowledge that it was less about you and more about what was going around you (IE Matt's involvement). Matt's previous comment isn't wrong from the perspective I was thinking about it. LIS, it was an avenue worth investigating for me. 

On 7/3/2019 at 4:11 PM, Forge said:

Mookie

@The Orca 

DS9 Day 2 posts 

On 8/5/2019 at 9:44 PM, Forge said:

He also said: 

Which I'm not sure what to make of. 

On 8/6/2019 at 8:21 AM, Forge said:

@Malfatron

This reminds me a certain vote in TNG where you were on the exact opposite side that you are taking now in a similar situation it seems to me.  I'd like to know why? Are the situations different to you? 

On 8/6/2019 at 8:59 AM, Forge said:

The situation I was referring to was the Counselor vote on Day 1,  so your later conversion later that night doesn't factor into it. 

Counselor was an outed third party, and you led the charge vehemently that he should be the vote. It's not the approach that you are taking at the current point in time (though obviously that may change), and I find it to be an interesting dichotomy as it is a notable change in philosophy. 

On 8/6/2019 at 11:02 AM, Forge said:

Nah, I was off that yesterday. 

On 8/6/2019 at 11:12 AM, Forge said:

You realize what you are doing is helping to facilitate the spread out nature of the vote, and you yourself have broken off from the main by voting Mwil?  

Secondarily, I'm confused on how you were role blocked yet know that multiple people targeted pickle? Or have I missed something in regards to that and it's been said in thread? 

On 8/6/2019 at 12:05 PM, Forge said:

I mean, there's a very obvious reason that you could have survived a hit for those that played the first game. I'm not sure why you're hesitant to say it unless it's not actually the reason you survived. 

On 8/6/2019 at 12:45 PM, Forge said:

is he claiming that he hands out vests to people? I didn't see that. So far what he has said makes sense to me. His ability is the lightning rod, his item is an energy vest (which is separate from his ability). I can't really reconcile the conversation aspect of his role, but sounds like maybe it's just a bit of flavor as no actual information or anything is discussed. 

On 8/6/2019 at 4:45 PM, Forge said:

Raves

On 8/6/2019 at 5:27 PM, Forge said:

Is this read based, ksj? I'm really intrigued by this comment. The quotations in particular. 

On 8/6/2019 at 5:28 PM, Forge said:

That's actually not correct. Klingons did not have a redirector, just fyi. I think it would have been too powerful with the bombs.  

On 8/6/2019 at 5:33 PM, Forge said:

There were several unnamed characters in the first one

On 8/6/2019 at 5:48 PM, Forge said:

This is actually incorrect enough to be dangerous - so I have to step in on that. Scum absolutely had fake claims. A couple of detailed ones, and a couple of generic ones. That's why I asked KSJ about his comment, because I think I know what he was getting at. 

On 8/6/2019 at 7:08 PM, Forge said:

Suddenly having Marvel Mafia flashbacks

On 8/6/2019 at 7:13 PM, Forge said:

We are. He gave him a warning for revealing info too early. 

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

PS Forge tell BCB and Squire how much I respect them in chatty. What I’m going to do isn’t personal, it’s strictly business.

Don't worry, once moves have gone through and the day opens up, I'm going to put a really early end to this game with the hammer. Just need to get Touch and his scum mates to get their votes on me and boom. 9 left, 5 for hammer. If there are 4 scum, it's game / set / match.