Survival School Mafia - Forge and MWil survive!

Dome

58 minutes ago, Forge said:

If I flip green, will you believe Squire? I need you two on the same page here. I think you're town. I know I'm town. I have to assume that squire is town at this point (if he's not, kudos to him, he played this brilliantly). 

There can't be 4 mafia at this point, the game would be over. That would make it three at most, potentially lylo if mafia has a hit, but I'm going to need to take that chance if it's going to get the both of you on the same page. 

There are at most 3 mafia.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

What does that matter? 

You had a hand in voting out one of our best players. Why can’t you take ownership of the bad decisions you make. You just want praise for one out of ten good decisions. And want us to always ignore the 9 bad ones. But again it doesn’t matter we are all town.

43 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

If you flip green it will do nothing.  At this point probably nothing will change my mind on squire.  

Way to keep an open mind.

He has played this game HORRIBLY.  

Your opinion and I will leave how I played up to others to decide.  Your game has been a "pickle instant classic"

He made a move to get a power role killed d1 and one of the stronger players claiming cop (his supposed role).

By not voting swag like you did?

He flip-flopped on his pushes at the end of d1 and start of d3, at the convenience of the situation. 

Like you have now flip flopped on your reads for less

He said I was town and then pushed me as scum when counselor was threatening to kill him and then immediately switched back when cousnelor was not going to.  

See above

He then happens to come out and claim a role that swag claimed...the very person he happened to make a move to get killed.  He then uses that to to start clearing people but mafia does not kill him....

I was not on the swag vote.  You were.  Expecting me to undo your failures is a nice ask though.

He also faked a role PM from dome (that didn't fool me for one second).  Only reason to do this is to try and sell something that is actually a lie.

Nice effort on this.  You are just flat out wrong

Honestly the case that he is scum is so strong that people like you saying "if he's not, kudos to him, he played this brilliantly" is so laughable that this is your worst game ever or you are scum with him.  

Case so strong according to your failed logic.  Stay true to you pickle.   

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

You had a hand in voting out one of our best players. Why can’t you take ownership of the bad decisions you make. You just want praise for one out of ten good decisions. And want us to always ignore the 9 bad ones. But again it doesn’t matter we are all town.

I am the best player :ph34r:.  I said I did it for a reason and that reason caught squire and forge. You got caught when you claimed the kills and purposely chose to kill for lols. 

I KILLED @SwAg.  What is does that matter.  

Since none of you know the reasons I find it very laughable that you can take claim the high road in that regard lol. 

Just now, squire12 said:

Way to keep an open mind.

Your opinion and I will leave how I played up to others to decide.  Your game has been a "pickle instant classic"

By not voting swag like you did?

Like you have now flip flopped on your reads for less

See above

I was not on the swag vote.  You were.  Expecting me to undo your failures is a nice ask though.

Nice effort on this.  You are just flat out wrong

Case so strong according to your failed logic.  Stay true to you pickle.   

It’s pointless. There is no one on this earth more hard headed than this clown.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

I am the best player :ph34r:.  I said I did it for a reason and that reason caught squire and forge. You got caught when you claimed the kills and purposely chose to kill for lols. 

I KILLED @SwAg.  What is does that matter.  

Since none of you know the reasons I find it very laughable that you can take claim the high road in that regard lol. 

Lmfao. If I’m town will you admit you were wrong? I got caught? Lmao 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Asking likely scum to vote someone

If you think that.  

I find I laughable that the same players I have been saying are scum keep up with the same rhetoric

"Pickle is so bad"

"Hard headed clown"

"Failed logic, stay true pickle"

"Pickle instant classic"

MANY MANY MORE

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

If you think that.  

I find I laughable that the same players I have been saying are scum keep up with the same rhetoric

"Pickle is so bad"

"Hard headed clown"

"Failed logic, stay true pickle"

"Pickle instant classic"

MANY MANY MORE

Will you admit you were wrong when I flip town?