FF King of The Forum I: Final Three

FinneasGage

Wow, where’s my phone for a remote control.  Wow.  Will come especially in handy when I accidentally bring my television remote to my back yard and can’t remember that I put it there.  Also the flashing lights and sounds will make it so much easier when it’s stuck behind a couch cushion that renders the lights completely useless and muffles the sound.  

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

So I have to pick “pill that’s making water acceptable for fatties” vs “button for boomers who lose their cable remotes but not their phones”.

Am I understanding this?

i never said these would be good ideas when i recruited all of you judges here 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

So I have to pick “pill that’s making water acceptable for fatties” vs “button for boomers who lose their cable remotes but not their phones”.

Am I understanding this?

Would you rather have picked underwear that masks the scent of and sound of farts?  Asking for a friend.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yes. 100% yes.

Literally everyone who has ever attempted to get laid would buy those.

Or should.

What I’m saying is where can I buy them and what do I owe you?

We didn’t do it because we thought it would be too derivative.  They exist, and they’re called Shreddies.  Myshreddies.com

Only ours would have masked the scent and covered the sound.  Those only conceal the smell WITHIN the underwear.

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

We didn’t do it because we thought it would be too derivative.  They exist, and they’re called Shreddies.  Myshreddies.com

Only ours would have masked the scent and covered the sound.  Those only conceal the smell WITHIN the underwear.

You’d have literally been sitting on a gold mine.