FF King of The Forum I: Final Three

FinneasGage

@theuntouchable VS. @mission27 review and decision 

so untouch is starting off with like an early 90s dad-rap style of roasting lol. the transition **** kinda works. i didn't laugh at it or anything, but with mission always projecting vanity and **** like that, i like it. then you kinda built yourself up lol? that kinda felt like when rappers start talking about how they're about to perform "lyrical exorcisms" or make long drawn out points about they have the best bars and it's just like okay bro, you got nooooothing coming. now you're back on mission, talking about 3somes, which he does reference perhaps too often lol. ok ok, the ******* a dude's secretion is the best line so far, i kinda smiled. alright the rest of it you decided to get on your dr. suess ****, i like it i guess lol. you stayed on message. i liked the secretion part. it was solid.

now on to mission's rebuttal... first line isn't strong... second line... still not really getting into anything. i'm nervous the jokes are not going to start and he's gonna keep going with the "do you even realize what you've done by challenging MOL" lmao... i'd probably actually laugh if he continued that... ok moving on. annnnnd he's still going lmao. still another line, i'm at "mountain of smugness" and a joke hasn't really been made yet. ok so we got left and right hand threesome joke. it was solid. not laugh funny, but it connected i guess. the incest joke felt kinda lazy and just thrown in as a generic incest joke. i didn't really get the last joke. mission does the your ugly and aging thing and then is like i thought you were 12... i dunno it just felt kinda lazy and like he had a premise and just didn't execute it very well.

after the first round i think touch has it i guess. was more creative. he had the only part i really kinda semi-smiled at. anyone can take it honestly neither were ridiculously strong. 

ok so touch is addressing the fact that mission's whole post was about touch not being worthy... this feels like a solid set-up into something... let's see where it goes. i might be ******* dumb but i don't what "your likes show a lack of desire mean"? like the likes that he generates are from posts that are lazy in their execution? i guess that's what i'm taking that as. it's pretty spot on in relation to mission's rebuttal because it did feel incredibly lazy. this post seems "uninspired" as well though so far. ok so touch hits a power strike at the end after leading up to it for multiple lines. was the most well-crafted part of the battle so far. after mission's weak 1st post he's gonna need to end strong to have a chance.

ok  mission's last rebuttal... i like what he's got going here. it's not just thrown together without spending even a second thinking about it. it's a fun format, i'm excited to see what he's got here. the intro is good if he's leading up to something. i like that he's using a creative form and mentioning how it's essential to ****ting on someone. ok the content part... see if it's leading to something. i'm enjoying reading this, but he's not roasting, he's hosting a seminar without having roasted yet lol. much love to mission. he's stating facts here, so he knows what's up... we will soon see if he reaps what he sows when he get's into the roast? lol ok so he's doing examples of ****ting in history. i'm enjoying this, but i feel like a teacher that told his students to write a fictional story about some animals at the zoo and mission has chosen to write a nonfiction essay about the zoo industry during the 20th century. like ok this is good, but you're not giving what i need. let's see if he starts roasting touch.... ok so he's gonna roast touch's roast, i like it. ****ting on the fact that he battle rapped instead of roasting... i like it. his analysis of "is a ****" "not a ****" has been good fun. creatively this is great. i'm smiling through this. not laughing, but smiling. this isn't a traditional roast. it's wordy, but it's somewhat paying off now in this part. still not really well-crafted jokes, but like the effort is there and the way he words things is definitely amusing. mission is doing what mission does here. this feels natural to him. it's not LOL funny, but it's highly entertaining content. him standing up for trans people was kinda weird. let's not be a hero right now, you're in a roast pal. ok i'm on to the timing section... that felt unnecessary. there is something to be said for hit-to-word ratio. there's a lot of words, so i think mission has had a greater number of things i've found amusing so far, but it's taking me a long *** time to read all this **** and narrate my thoughts. i made it to his actual ****. this needs to be strong after everything that's been said. ok making a dumb joke... wasn't very creative. could've done a lot more with it. i see what he's doing. he's not doing a traditional roast, he's playing it off like he's just stating facts and deteriorating the human content of touch (or social standing as he's said). it's good content, but just not landing as effectively on me as i think he wants right now. ok so he ended it. with just statements that honestly did not hit whatsoever. they were lacking in any creative thought. 

so it's done. touch did a battle rap thing with a couple lines that made me smile. mission had a weak 1st post and then came back with an amusing essay. ultimately when he actually got to his "****" post it just wasn't very strong. i was expecting more from this battle personally. it's tough because i enjoyed mission's second post and it made me smile a few times, but on a word-to-hit ratio, touch was stronger. i needed more creative thought from mission in his actual **** post. he had an insane lead up and then just kinda had like a little bit of dud. it was close because touch's posts were beatable by mission and i knew he was capable of it, but it just didn't happen really despite a well-manufactured second post with a creative concept that just lacked the creative jokes to overcome a lazy first post.

so i gotta give it to untouch 

Edited by FinneasGage
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, Tyty said:

I’m kinda at a loss for words with missions last response but I’m going to hand it to untouch. Both of his digs were easily superior to missions in my opinion. 

with this... 

touch gets a win for his camp.

congratulations

@Adrenaline_Flux you're once again not needed for a tie breaker situation pal 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, rackcs said:
On 12/5/2019 at 10:02 AM, Malfatron said:

@rackcs

So you're a Steelers fan, which means you like Big Ben, and approve of his actions. You also are a big Pokemon fan and love the new Aladdin movie. I got to try to look you up and find out why you are in jail. 

You post way too much on these forum games, and you have trouble relating to people. You seem like a loser. But because this is an internet message board, I can't tell if you smell.

You like a lot of my posts. But I hate you and I hope you get Ebola

Jesus christ, how many of my posts did you read just to come up with this sorry response? Get my **** out ya mouth.

I would but I ran out of Dental Floss.

Aloha, rack.

Now im going to try like these other gents. To make my rhymes rhyme but still make it make sense.

Rack, your leadership skills are the AIDS. People quit your mafia games, and your movie game is delayed.

But look on the bright, at least you can host a parasite right. Ate a tapeworm to make you not fat. But your skin is still pasty and your shorts filled with scat.

Youre such a sycophant, youre in love with swAg. You're all draped up on him like Savage wearing a flag. Oh yeaaaaah!! Eat the slop before the slaughter you ******* pig!

When I read your posts, I think what a buffoon. When you come at me spouting "animal boon".

Onstage now, you play the air keyboard, microcephalic face beeming with pride. Either that or you got the palsy. I cant decide. 

Ok, done with the rap battle portion.

Youre now a teacher, which must be difficult for you because you have made some bad memories in that area which I will now run through.

In high school, you got kicked out of volleyball club for giving your entire team syphllis.

You lost your old job as a osteoporosis dance instructor for sniffing old ladies feet. Ironically, they are nothing but bones now, so they can't complain.

Your best student turned out to be Linda Blair, and she got possessed by a ******* demon!

On fun day, you showed a movie to your first graders, and it was just 90 minutes of news footage from 9/11.

So when I said aloha to you before rack, i was wrong. Actually...its more like aloha.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, FinneasGage said:

@theuntouchable VS. @mission27 review and decision 

so untouch is starting off with like an early 90s dad-rap style of roasting lol. the transition **** kinda works. i didn't laugh at it or anything, but with mission always projecting vanity and **** like that, i like it. then you kinda built yourself up lol? that kinda felt like when rappers start talking about how they're about to perform "lyrical exorcisms" or make long drawn out points about they have the best bars and it's just like okay bro, you got nooooothing coming. now you're back on mission, talking about 3somes, which he does reference perhaps too often lol. ok ok, the ******* a dude's secretion is the best line so far, i kinda smiled. alright the rest of it you decided to get on your dr. suess ****, i like it i guess lol. you stayed on message. i liked the secretion part. it was solid.

now on to mission's rebuttal... first line isn't strong... second line... still not really getting into anything. i'm nervous the jokes are not going to start and he's gonna keep going with the "do you even realize what you've done by challenging MOL" lmao... i'd probably actually laugh if he continued that... ok moving on. annnnnd he's still going lmao. still another line, i'm at "mountain of smugness" and a joke hasn't really been made yet. ok so we got left and right hand threesome joke. it was solid. not laugh funny, but it connected i guess. the incest joke felt kinda lazy and just thrown in as a generic incest joke. i didn't really get the last joke. mission does the your ugly and aging thing and then is like i thought you were 12... i dunno it just felt kinda lazy and like he had a premise and just didn't execute it very well.

after the first round i think touch has it i guess. was more creative. he had the only part i really kinda semi-smiled at. anyone can take it honestly neither were ridiculously strong. 

ok so touch is addressing the fact that mission's whole post was about touch not being worthy... this feels like a solid set-up into something... let's see where it goes. i might be ******* dumb but i don't what "your likes show a lack of desire mean"? like the likes that he generates are from posts that are lazy in their execution? i guess that's what i'm taking that as. it's pretty spot on in relation to mission's rebuttal because it did feel incredibly lazy. this post seems "uninspired" as well though so far. ok so touch hits a power strike at the end after leading up to it for multiple lines. was the most well-crafted part of the battle so far. after mission's weak 1st post he's gonna need to end strong to have a chance.

ok  mission's last rebuttal... i like what he's got going here. it's not just thrown together without spending even a second thinking about it. it's a fun format, i'm excited to see what he's got here. the intro is good if he's leading up to something. i like that he's using a creative form and mentioning how it's essential to ****ting on someone. ok the content part... see if it's leading to something. i'm enjoying reading this, but he's not roasting, he's hosting a seminar without having roasted yet lol. much love to mission. he's stating facts here, so he knows what's up... we will soon see if he reaps what he sows when he get's into the roast? lol ok so he's doing examples of ****ting in history. i'm enjoying this, but i feel like a teacher that told his students to write a fictional story about some animals at the zoo and mission has chosen to write a nonfiction essay about the zoo industry during the 20th century. like ok this is good, but you're not giving what i need. let's see if he starts roasting touch.... ok so he's gonna roast touch's roast, i like it. ****ting on the fact that he battle rapped instead of roasting... i like it. his analysis of "is a ****" "not a ****" has been good fun. creatively this is great. i'm smiling through this. not laughing, but smiling. this isn't a traditional roast. it's wordy, but it's somewhat paying off now in this part. still not really well-crafted jokes, but like the effort is there and the way he words things is definitely amusing. mission is doing what mission does here. this feels natural to him. it's not LOL funny, but it's highly entertaining content. him standing up for trans people was kinda weird. let's not be a hero right now, you're in a roast pal. ok i'm on to the timing section... that felt unnecessary. there is something to be said for hit-to-word ratio. there's a lot of words, so i think mission has had a greater number of things i've found amusing so far, but it's taking me a long *** time to read all this **** and narrate my thoughts. i made it to his actual ****. this needs to be strong after everything that's been said. ok making a dumb joke... wasn't very creative. could've done a lot more with it. i see what he's doing. he's not doing a traditional roast, he's playing it off like he's just stating facts and deteriorating the human content of touch (or social standing as he's said). it's good content, but just not landing as effectively on me as i think he wants right now. ok so he ended it. with just statements that honestly did not hit whatsoever. they were lacking in any creative thought. 

so it's done. touch did a battle rap thing with a couple lines that made me smile. mission had a weak 1st post and then came back with an amusing essay. ultimately when he actually got to his "****" post it just wasn't very strong. i was expecting more from this battle personally. it's tough because i enjoyed mission's second post and it made me smile a few times, but on a word-to-hit ratio, touch was stronger. i needed more creative thought from mission in his actual **** post. he had an insane lead up and then just kinda had like a little bit of dud. it was close because touch's posts were beatable by mission and i knew he was capable of it, but it just didn't happen really despite a well-manufactured second post with a creative concept that just lacked the creative jokes to overcome a lazy first post.

so i gotta give it to untouch 

Smh

the last section of my post was meant to be the cherry on top of the sundae... it was an after thought 

i feel like ******* Stanley kubrick