FF King of The Forum I: Final Three

FinneasGage

14 hours ago, Nazgul said:

Forge has bad hygiene and is an average poster.

2 hours ago, Forge said:

2 hours ago, Nazgul said:

Yeah well you’re a good man and an even better member of this website. Suck on that, dork.

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

You're mother was a snowblower! 

HbmyzV1.gif

It's brutal from both sides. I hope this doesn't get us both banned, tbh.

• Like 2

@Pickle Rick vs. @TLO Battle Decision

Pickle starts off with a verrrrrry quick hitter. Might make it impossible to overcome with how brief it was. It wasn't very creative or anything, but he did attempt a roast, so there's that. 

TLO does what TLO does. Some kind of letter association poem that I've never really got lol. I think it's called a haiku? I got no idea. I like the first little part I guess insinuating that both Pickle and I enjoy gay activities. Not like creative or anything, pretty easy, but it trumps pickles post already imo. ok lol now he's getting in on the gay activities. Very inclusive. He's kinda roasting here. He's making pretty easy jokes, but whatever. He's using a somewhat creative format here even though it's pretty usual for him to do this kinda thing. Again another pretty easy joke that didn't have much on it with the mother thing. TLO get's the first round on account of PR not really doing anything on the initial post.

Pickle's retort... Pointing out that TLO didn't spell anything with this letter thing, I was also curious about that lol. Ok so I read it... There wasn't much there. Just some kinda regurgitated mission/tlo gay stuff. I don't know... I don't really have any thoughts. I think TLO wins already without reading his last post...

TLO starts it off with a better than easy Mom joke I guess. Ok so I just read the whole thing. It wasn't good, but whatever lol. 

This roast was not good. TLO gets the win. 

• Like 1

@Nazgul vs. @Forge Battle Decision

Nazgul starts off with an semi-insult. That's all there is to say about it. 

Forge comes in with just a gif. Ok.

It's tight after round 1. I'd give it to Nazgul for actually using words. 

Nazgul comes back with some anti-roast ****. I like it. I'm not mad at it. 

Forge ends it with another gif. I don't get the joke if there was one. 

Nazgul wins I guess

@FinneasGage, @Tyty, @Adrenaline_Flux, be realistic... Even if Gopher somehow managed to get a response in, was he beating this roast? 

Well, I wanted to wait to challenge someone.  I’m better at retaliating than instigating, but it seems everyone on Kardashian’s squad is more Caitlyn than Bruce.  Only question is whether or not they removed their balls or never had them to begin with.  

I was going to tag TLO because he’d probably fail to respond.  

I was going to tag Nazgul, but his relentless whining and pouting and my relentless tenacity in making sure he didn’t win BB probably turned him into a sympathetic figure, so I would surely lose to him.  

I guess that leaves me with @gopherwrestler.  

That’s not too bad a draw.  After all, he’s not too bright.  Gave us the answers to the first challenge with a simple PM asking... No, that’s not right.  I sent him a PM asking for what his team had for the 13th question.  He almost gave me the Discord link.  I thought that was too easy, so I gave him another chance to realize he was PMing the opposite team by saying I had the link, I just didn’t have my phone on me (lol who doesn’t have their phone on them).  He proceeded to give me not only what they had for 13, but the entire list.  

Considering his track record of being such a good Puddle of Mud teammate, he’ll probably end up complimenting me.

If he doesn’t, I’ve got plenty on him.  Richard Gere might be notorious for shoving a gerbil up his butt, but thanks to Roman Greco style wrestling “accidents” with @jasonwbantle, his butthole is too big to keep a gerbil in it, the rest of him is too small for anything else so he just straight up ****s gophers.

@Malfatron @Pickle Rick @The Orca @ET80 @theuntouchable @Nazgul @rackcs @TedLavie @Outpost31 @SwAg @Shady Slim @gopherwrestler @The LBC @bcb1213 @Forge @TLO @daboyle250 @mission27

So you guys have a little over an hour left. A few of you haven't finished your roasts. 

Also if you want a chance at the advantage, go to the arena and battle someone. 

7 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

@Nazgul vs. @Forge Battle Decision

Nazgul starts off with an semi-insult. That's all there is to say about it. 

Forge comes in with just a gif. Ok.

It's tight after round 1. I'd give it to Nazgul for actually using words. 

Nazgul comes back with some anti-roast ****. I like it. I'm not mad at it. 

Forge ends it with another gif. I don't get the joke if there was one. 

Nazgul wins I guess

weaksauce. I called his mother a snowblower. It's like the single greatest insult from 1986.