Ask yourself this one question, If Tom Brady had Jason Garrett as a HC, would he still be the GOAT???

resilient part 2

8 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Seems like this frustrated post could’ve just gone in the gameday thread... feel like this deserves a lock. Since it’s not even a legit scenario.

If It gets locked after almost never making a thread in the General forum, I won't return... Then again... Please lock this thread.. 

Edited by resilient part 2

So from the replies, I’m to understand that Garrett is an OK’ish coach?  Cool....

I totally agree.  Sloppy game after sloppy game is something that “player execution” needs to finally “clean up” after a decade..

Edited by ///mcompact

5 minutes ago, ///mcompact said:

So from the replies, I’m to understand that Garrett is an OK’ish coach?  Cool....

I totally agree.  Sloppy game after sloppy game is something that “player execution” needs to finally “clean up” after a decade..

I mean Garrett doesn’t pick the players.  Maybe whoever is building the roster isn’t very good at it.

21 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

If Jerry Rice didn't have Montana and Young throwing him the ball for 15 years would he have been able to put all those records out of reach? Does it diminish his greatness?

Not sure what your point is. There are many players in the NFL that were victims of circumstance, and others who were put in favorable positions. Players can't control that. 

According to the excellent Terrell Davis thread, Montana isn't even top ten with Walsh and Rice, so he's probably a bum without them.

• Like 1