Mental Mafia - Town and Josh Win!!!

Slappy Mc

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

LMAO you are too much. But just for a heads up, I am not taking anything you say serious for the rest of the game. 

Your brother is pretending to be dumb. At least grow hair on your nuts and call him out for it. 

Ok.  

We will see.  After nacho, then you reveal your info things should be pretty clear.  

On 11/26/2019 at 5:42 PM, Malfatron said:

You're just a young kid. What are you doin' here? You oughta be out in a convertible, why... bird-doggin' chicks and bangin' beaver. What are ya doin' here, for Christ's sake? What's funny about that? Jesus, I mean, you guys do nothin' but complain about how you can't stand it in this place here and then you haven't got the guts just to walk out!

josh

On 11/26/2019 at 8:02 PM, JoshstraDaymus said:

Man, a guy goes away to work for a few hours and misses a lot it seems.

Quitting my job to play this, I hope my dogs like cardboard for dinner.

On 11/27/2019 at 8:40 AM, Malfatron said:

Now why does it feel to me that you are upset from what transpired here with ol daboyle?

What were your feelings when you posted this? Try to think back. Was there any discord whatsoever?

You got to swallow your pride sometimes and keep an eye out for old Number One.

and first post on day 2

On 11/28/2019 at 2:40 AM, Malfatron said:

8. josh has been sketchy to me ever since his reaction to daboyle. i think hes a red.

:)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Ok.  

We will see.

We will see what? If he is pretending to be dumb (Not knowing a dead person with the role he claimed is exactly the same as the role he claimed)?

Or we will see if he is actually dumb by not knowing a dead person with the role he claimed is exactly the same as the role he claimed?

Literally he claimed the role that Josh died with. 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Lmao.  He is not an other.  He is MAFIA 

Then he is the godfather. Either way, I have been suspect of him for days and have let everyone in the game know that.

Josh

Orca

Nacho

^^^^^ Its been my top three for days. You didnt figure anything out. You were just along for the ride homie. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

We will see what? If he is pretending to be dumb (Not knowing a dead person with the role he claimed is exactly the same as the role he claimed)?

Or we will see if he is actually dumb by not knowing a dead person with the role he claimed is exactly the same as the role he claimed?

Literally he claimed the role that Josh died with. 

We will see as in we will soon see if he is playing dumb on purpose and back to trolling to troll or if he is being dumb on purpose bc he is scum. 

I'm chomping at the bit here to pull the trigger

On 11/27/2019 at 3:35 AM, Matts4313 said:

Why did revert back to killing for edits?

Josh

Pretty much my first post in the game tbh... 

lol. This is so dumb. But it amuses me to not let certain people get the credit for stuff they didnt do.