Mental Mafia - Town and Josh Win!!!

Slappy Mc

27 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@The Orca If you were so sure that swag was scum.....why didnt you track swag on night 3.

feels suspicious that you would pass up a chance to nail him with a night move, especially since he survived the lynch the day before?

did you debate using the track on swag?

On 12/2/2019 at 8:38 PM, The Orca said:

Um...I wasnt on Counselor then and Nacho was like option 4. N3 I was on Swag and Racks still. I went with Racks since he had no heat really all game

Basically if he was scum I felt he wouldnt carry out a hit cause of the heat I put on him so I went with my #2. Yeah I debated it and it came down to that

On 12/1/2019 at 11:05 PM, Counselor said:

Orca

Pickle you going to follow now?

On 12/1/2019 at 11:11 PM, The Orca said:

I'm not throwing anything

I was confident he was aligned with Forge. Swag has told me a few times to get people to follow you make stuff up...well I tried it lol. Failed miserably. Didnt even get a guy lynched that I "red lettered" and then mafia hit him lmao. Now the other reasons I think they are obvious. My role is my role. I didnt have an invest D2 though

On 12/1/2019 at 11:16 PM, The Orca said:

So do you all remember a game where I had to do stuff each day to get a move, and then what I told everyone wasnt what I did or had...same reasons 

On 12/2/2019 at 12:19 AM, Counselor said:

You blindly following your brothers lie was being a sheep. Your brother is scum and you still won’t vote for him. 

On 12/2/2019 at 12:26 AM, Counselor said:

I mean was he not right on Dome? He’s A likely 99% right on Orca. He’s right a lot more than anyone else who plays these games. 

On 12/2/2019 at 12:27 AM, Counselor said:

I see the following and I know I’ve been part of it but let’s not act like there isn’t justifiable proof that Swag is very accurate in these games.

On 12/2/2019 at 12:50 AM, The Orca said:

@theuntouchable can tell you after the game, when I try I'm right more or the same as Swag or anyone (I'd have Pickle tell you, but no one would believe him since he is my brother). I never get credit and do piss around because of it some games. I was killing it the last game that had scum and started that way this game. I was confident and took a chance. Swag wasnt lynched, scum was, so get over it and quit blindly following Swag. He was wrong a crap ton this game and is wrong on me. I'm town

On 12/2/2019 at 8:04 AM, TheKillerNacho said:

I forgot to put in my move, actually lol

On 12/2/2019 at 8:34 AM, TheKillerNacho said:

if it's any consolation, you never did.

On 12/2/2019 at 8:37 AM, TheKillerNacho said:

I mean, when you suspect me every game, you're bound to be right at some point, statistically.

okay, thats all for tonight

orca being aggressive and swag focused

nacho being really reserved

in my readup, i have some civ points for orca

trying to figure if counselor is just going for the lol-lynch of town orca, or is continuing hos bussing ways, just buddying swag (even after swags death)

looking forward to see nachos moves

i will share my protect now

I protected @Pickle Rick last night.

a few reasons

1. I figured if orca wasnt mafia, they might hit pickle. roleblocker is a powerful role in the game that can block a hit. plus, i was unlikely to protect him based on my thread interactions

2. i figured pickle wasnt going to block orca. if orca was the watcher, who is the most likely for orca to actually watch? Thats right, pickle. Then orca would have seen me visit pickle, and we can believe him.

3. if orca was mafia, i figured he would think that nobody would visit pickle. I thought there was a chance he could fake his watch on pickle saying nobody visited him. and then the trap would be set

@Matts4313 your turn to say who you watched

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i will share my protect now

I protected @Pickle Rick last night.

a few reasons

1. I figured if orca wasnt mafia, they might hit pickle. roleblocker is a powerful role in the game that can block a hit. plus, i was unlikely to protect him based on my thread interactions

2. i figured pickle wasnt going to block orca. if orca was the watcher, who is the most likely for orca to actually watch? Thats right, pickle. Then orca would have seen me visit pickle, and we can believe him.

3. if orca was mafia, i figured he would think that nobody would visit pickle. I thought there was a chance he could fake his watch on pickle saying nobody visited him. and then the trap would be set

@Matts4313 your turn to say who you watched

Also, forgot to say: pickle was basically our clearest civ in the game

• Like 1

all these players have something in their favor that would indicate civ

TheKillerNacho - investigated green. cleared ns922 (a suspect) with his night move

matts - knew who I targeted. knew that i didnt protect raves. (led the lynch on counselor. there ya go, matts)
Pickle Rick - investigated green. town RB who roleblocked scum. scum RB is dead

Malfatron - was roleblocked by scum n3.

Squire12 - investigated green. claimed move knowledge early

Rackcs - investigated green. confirmed bipolar through thread and VCs

NS922 - roleblocked n1 (wasnt hitter or silencer). Nacho claimed to move him to orca on the night someone else was killed

however orca has had nothing tangible via night moves that would help indicate hes civ.

bad watch target in squire (visiting someone who nobody else would visit)

the correct lynch today is orca.

if hes MLed, we regroup tomorrow.

but i think hes scum

We have another roleblock, watch, and protect

and nachos redirection can be tested again

• Like 1