Mental Mafia - Town and Josh Win!!!

Slappy Mc

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I think he is mimicking/mocking @SwAg by lying about everything.  

Swag lied a hundred times and now I think orca is purposely doing it to prove a point.  

He is claiming moves that are easily confirmable, if he was scum he would not be doing that.  JOAT as scum is not a claim he would make imo, not even close.  

Faking on swag was not a scum move, it was to make a fake imvest just like swag did, with a plus side of proving that no one would follow it. 

sure but town swag retracts it when it runs its course.

If orca is being a civ troll (hes mafia), its best to use our ML on him anyway. And give him LVP and figure it out tommorrow

• Like 1

Just now, Malfatron said:

sure but town swag retracts it when it runs its course.

If orca is being a civ troll (hes mafia), its best to use our ML on him anyway. And give him LVP and figure it out tommorrow

I won't fight it but I really don't want to get cute and do that.  Pokemon game foolery could ensue and I don't want things like that to tarnish another win.  

On 12/1/2019 at 1:04 PM, SwAg said:

Well, MWil already said the war hero guy is in the game, and that’s who blocked me.  And MWil is probably one of the more clear people right now with the Bipolar claim/flip of Touch.

see @Pickle Rick 

you get the flavor even if you dont have a move

now who did you roleblock, and please dont say "nobody" because you were trying something stupid that would never work.

16 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

see @Pickle Rick 

you get the flavor even if you dont have a move

now who did you roleblock, and please dont say "nobody" because you were trying something stupid that would never work.

NOBODY.  

And I wasn't trying something stupid.  I didn't want to be redirected or block town. 

It gave orca more of a chance to confirm and nacho as well, but neither did.  

I'll probably just not block again tonight.  Unless we think its squire and I can block him. 

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

NOBODY.  

And I wasn't trying something stupid.  I didn't want to be redirected or block town. 

It gave orca more of a chance to confirm and nacho as well, but neither did.  

I'll probably just not block again tonight.  Unless we think its squire and I can block him. 

If you were redirected, that would confirm that nacho has a redirection.

If you block squire or rack, thats no big deal.

swag(bipolar) was roleblocked and he still got his day move.

imo, you need to use it. its a weapon against a mafia hit